Toxik

Contributor
I had completely forgotten about this website since high school.

PgY9ixS.jpg

Show me what you got!

slowguy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
1. never heard of it
2. i'd probably suck at it
3. id die instantly if zombie come
either way, ill try it out. link?

185db

Epic Skial Regular
1. never heard of it
2. i'd probably suck at it
3. id die instantly if zombie come
either way, ill try it out. link?
x7BhKwG.png

Click on the blue text in the original post. You just drag and drop items, you don't fight anything.

I tried it and I could not handle it though to be honset.

Toxik

Contributor
i just dont see the point? is it just to show others what you'de use?
Pretty much, there's no real point to it. A guy just made a basic version years ago, for people to have fun assembling what they'd use in a zombie apocalypse, and he's updated it a little bit over the years.
It's also available on iPhones but Android master race
Also it kind of sucks since before you could actually modify the weapons and put the upgrades right on it, now you have to but them under the weapon :(

slowguy

its rather cool.
but seriously, we'de all be fucked.
radiation, food/water, and so much carnage would make humans exinct

Toxik

Contributor
its rather cool.
but seriously, we'de all be fucked.
radiation, food/water, and so much carnage would make humans exinct
Grab a few guns and lots of ammos, stock up on some supplies and steal a boat (or helicopter if that's even realistic) and head out to an offshore oil rig, those can last for a very long time without any external assistance
OIL-RIG-MFS.jpg

If I lived in the UK, I'd get some guns and head over to this beautiful place, Spitbank Fort, an old fort that's been restored into a "luxurious" hotel
spitbank-fort.jpg

slowguy

good way to cut on weight. no electronics. phone towers would be scavanged for metal and shit. no way to charge phone or ipod. also you shouldnt listen to music with flesh eating monsters around. guns, ammo, food, that little water purifier, tents/sleeping bags. flint and rock. warm clothes, light clothes. so unless you travel in a big group, weight will always be an issue.

Reactions: yaboi2248 and Toxik

yaboi2248

Unremarkable User
I live in central Wisconsin, so there's a lot of hunters and gun owners around. I also live right next to a hardware store that sells bullets, so no problem there. I bet that this would be pretty realistic due to that.
Also, I love camping, and I have a backpacking bag. I feel like I would survive pretty easily, given the fact that there aren't many people and I have lots of bad-ass friends who could help me out.
1652632072921.png

Hope you enjoy!

yaboi2248

Unremarkable User
Revised version... i realized that I live in Central WI, and that means I need to stay warm. So here it is again.
1653845494817.png