• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Bottiger

Administrator
  • Map ze_shoplift added, thanks to Shelby.
  • All melee weapons unlocked for zombies and charge for demoman as well.

thebosstre

Uncharitable Spy

• Map ze_shoplift added, thanks to Shelby.
    All melee weapons unlocked for zombies and charge for demoman as well.
ZOMBIE SOLDIERS CAN USE THE WHIP witch is OP so why did you add all that? and why did you add the charge for demoman? AND NOW EVERYONE IS SOLDIER FOR THE ZOMBIE WEAPONS

Last edited:

thebosstre

Uncharitable Spy
Most of the human weapons are unlocked, there are very few that are still blocked.
i know the beggars Bazooka is blocked but again the zombies cant have the weapons its unfair AND VARY HARD WHEN ITS 5 vs 15 zombies with whip or the gloves of running also the medics Amputater can heal zombies

Bottiger

Administrator
All I can say is that people seem to like it better with weapons unlocked. People kept leaving when they became zombie if they could only use stock weapons. I am still seeing humans win from time to time.

thebosstre

Uncharitable Spy
All I can say is that people seem to like it better with weapons unlocked. People kept leaving when they became zombie if they could only use stock weapons. I am still seeing humans win from time to time.
time to time again its not fair for the humans if they have the whip or the escape plan. I think there should be minicrits if they use a weapon that gives them a speed boost or heals your team like the medics Amputater

Bottiger

Administrator
Instead of thinking of nerfs to zombies, it maybe better to think about what we can do to buff humans instead.

thebosstre

Uncharitable Spy
Instead of thinking of nerfs to zombies, it maybe better to think about what we can do to buff humans instead.
ok what about medics and scouts are not one hit like there health is 200 but so the zombies have to hit them two times. People would like that because I've had people yell or complain about being one hit or a engineer in a friendly dispenser get hit and be stuck in it. Also thanks for making it so the engineers can't get to the secret in jungle lab and fixing the alligator glitch

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
ok what about medics and scouts are not one hit like there health is 200 but so the zombies have to hit them two times. People would like that because I've had people yell or complain about being one hit or a engineer in a friendly dispenser get hit and be stuck in it. Also thanks for making it so the engineers can't get to the secret in jungle lab and fixing the alligator glitch
Humans don't need a buff at all, nor do zombies need a Nerf. Humans are so powerful now that even a spy with a revolver can get away from multiple zombies. Right now everything is balanced imo

thebosstre

Uncharitable Spy
Humans don't need a buff at all, nor do zombies need a Nerf. Humans are so powerful now that even a spy with a revolver can get away from multiple zombies. Right now everything is balanced imo
again 10 zombies with the gloves of running is not fun running from them if your a soldier or eng

zIP

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
On some maps like icecap and valley, the GRU heavy as a zombie can outrun the humans to the equalizer if properly routed. I think the mechanics around that should be looked at.

Bottiger

Administrator
Balance Changes
  • All knives and cloaks unlocked except for kunai and cloak and dagger.
  • Zombie base speed increase removed which was the cause for fast zombie heavies.
  • Zombie base hp lowered from 800 to 600.
  • Zombie melee damage increased from 160 to 190.
  • Zombie spawn stun lowered from 3 to 2 seconds.
  • Default knockback increased from 20 to 30.
Fixes
  • If a zombie spawns in a building, the building will be destroyed.

Bottiger

Administrator
Balance Changes
  • Increased knockback max range from 1000 to 1400 units.
  • Removed mini-sentry knockback max range.
  • Disabled double jump again.
Fixes
  • Sandman ball should be disabled for good on zombies.
  • Disabled kill commands on humans to prevent them from bypassing infection timer.

zIP

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Zombie scouts can run and double/triple jump as much as a regular scout can, and they can pick up sandman balls and shoot humans with them for 190 damage. It's impossible for humans to win on some maps like labortoire and infected trainway right now. Maybe it would be possible to make a class limit (3 or 4 per team) similar to deathrun?

Edit: didn't see your comment from 7:52 PM today when I made this.

Last edited:

thebosstre

Uncharitable Spy
there is a bug that's been is from the first day. Soldiers cant shoot through dispensers or i think also mini-sentry