Zombie Escape Beta

Discussion in 'News' started by Bottiger, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

I think a new spawn point may help but the map seems closely balanced to me. Zombies are winning about as much as humans on this map.

2. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Hats and cosmetics are now visible on zombies. Still can't figure out how to get zombie skins working on spies though.

3. TapTap

TapTap Legendary Skial King Contributor

Not sure if we're using custom skins or not, but if we are, are you able to give spies this item at the beginning of rounds? Or use that default skin? Or is that already what you're doing?

4. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

You can't just give people items like that. You have to do a lot of complicated tricks to get them to show up because Valve is trying to block people from giving people free hats/cosmetics.

If it was that easy I wouldn't be spending a long time trying to get it to work properly.

5. SmokeyGlaxay

SmokeyGlaxay Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

I don't know where to write this but I would just like to complement who ever changed icecap, you did a wonderful job and almost all the glitchs are fixed, only thing I could find is the bob sled will kill people even if there standing on the chairs.

6. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:

Thanks I will let the mapper know.

7. Gamer4605

Gamer4605 Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:

The truth on Santassination Is still broken

8. SmokeyGlaxay

SmokeyGlaxay Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

After the humans get into the main elevator the zombies need to take a elevator. There is a ball in that room and I don't know how but the ball went with the zombies on the tele and got everyone stuck. The humans almost won that round because half the people were stuck on the ball. I don't know if it even was the ball but some how we all got stuck and that should probably be fixed.

9. Gamer4605

Gamer4605 Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:

^he means jungle lab

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice