• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Bottiger

Administrator
The titanic map seriously needs a balance for zombies. They get knocked back way too far from sentries on top of the fact that gates appear when zombies get close to humans. I think the only thing they need is a new spawn point past the elevator that way they don't spend so long walking from spawn and then having to wait for the elevator

I think a new spawn point may help but the map seems closely balanced to me. Zombies are winning about as much as humans on this map.

Bottiger

Administrator
Hats and cosmetics are now visible on zombies. Still can't figure out how to get zombie skins working on spies though.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Hats and cosmetics are now visible on zombies. Still can't figure out how to get zombie skins working on spies though.
Not sure if we're using custom skins or not, but if we are, are you able to give spies this item at the beginning of rounds? Or use that default skin? Or is that already what you're doing?

Bottiger

Administrator
Not sure if we're using custom skins or not, but if we are, are you able to give spies this item at the beginning of rounds? Or use that default skin? Or is that already what you're doing?

You can't just give people items like that. You have to do a lot of complicated tricks to get them to show up because Valve is trying to block people from giving people free hats/cosmetics.

If it was that easy I wouldn't be spending a long time trying to get it to work properly.

SmokeyGlaxay

Mildly Menacing Medic
I don't know where to write this but I would just like to complement who ever changed icecap, you did a wonderful job and almost all the glitchs are fixed, only thing I could find is the bob sled will kill people even if there standing on the chairs.

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't know where to write this but I would just like to complement who ever changed icecap, you did a wonderful job and almost all the glitchs are fixed, only thing I could find is the bob sled will kill people even if there standing on the chairs.

Thanks I will let the mapper know.

SmokeyGlaxay

Mildly Menacing Medic
After the humans get into the main elevator the zombies need to take a elevator. There is a ball in that room and I don't know how but the ball went with the zombies on the tele and got everyone stuck. The humans almost won that round because half the people were stuck on the ball. I don't know if it even was the ball but some how we all got stuck and that should probably be fixed.

Gamer4605

Banned
After the humans get into the main elevator the zombies need to take a elevator. There is a ball in that room and I don't know how but the ball went with the zombies on the tele and got everyone stuck. The humans almost won that round because half the people were stuck on the ball. I don't know if it even was the ball but some how we all got stuck and that should probably be fixed.
^he means jungle lab

SmokeyGlaxay

Mildly Menacing Medic
Yo somebody straight up and destroyed Skyrim, it legit hurts people eyes. Please either change it back or fix it so that it is playable

SmokeyGlaxay

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hey so I don't know if this is a bug but whenever a heavy is the last person alive and they get the over heal, if you have the gloves of running urgently out and then put them away all your over heal goes away. It kinda sucks when your running away with 2k hp and then go to shoot and you drop down to 300 so if someone could change that it would be great.

Bottiger

Administrator
Update
  • If there is only 1 zombie, it is immune to fire and knockback is divded by the number of humans.
  • Sentries now fire slower but do more knockback.
  • Heavy knockback increased, but range is reduced.

Last edited:

Dustcan

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Mode needs new maps.

Also Shoplift and Black Lagoon needs some fixes to keep humans from being unreachable. For Shoplift if a human is hiding anywhere before the rocky play place (the spot with the trampoline) then none of the zombies can double back and reach him after the drop. Likewise in Black Lagoon, the spot right before the first cart push is unreachable except by some very lucky scouts. So if anyone alive hides behind there nobody can reach him and we all just wait for the timer to run out.

Dustcan

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Minisentries need a nerf. Them having knockback depending on how close their engineer is a great idea. Problem is some maps wrap around or have floors above/below where an engineer can't be seen yet they can still singlehandedly prevent one or two zombies just because the engineer is "technically" close.

Maybe cap a sentry's max ammo? So an unattended sentry can't hold off a zombie for some 30~ seconds, or maybe have zombies get an increasing knockback resist on minis, a knockback resist that quickly depletes when they aren't being shot at.

SmokeyGlaxay

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have no idea how but Klown managed to kill almost the entire human team in the elevator on shoplift with a caber. He was still human while he did this and there was no escape makeing it a insta-win for the zombies. Agian I have no idea how but he was human with a caber.

SmokeyGlaxay

Mildly Menacing Medic
Minisentries need a nerf. Them having knockback depending on how close their engineer is a great idea. Problem is some maps wrap around or have floors above/below where an engineer can't be seen yet they can still singlehandedly prevent one or two zombies just because the engineer is "technically" close.

Maybe cap a sentry's max ammo? So an unattended sentry can't hold off a zombie for some 30~ seconds, or maybe have zombies get an increasing knockback resist on minis, a knockback resist that quickly depletes when they aren't being shot at.
Maybe Adjust the amount of knockback the mini has with the amount of engies there is so 8 engies cant just win the game with no skill

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't see how it is possible for a human to deal damage to other humans unless friendly fire is on, and it is not.

He was either a zombie or he hit an explosive object.

There is 0 knockback when a player is 1000 units away from a zombie. The distance includes height so the human being above the zombie does not make the game think he is right next to the zombie.

Sentries already have 1/8th the normal ammo. I don't see a need to nerf sentries. I haven't seen humans winning all the time with a team full of engineers.

Last edited:

Viola

Unremarkable User
Mode needs new maps.

Also Shoplift and Black Lagoon needs some fixes to keep humans from being unreachable. For Shoplift if a human is hiding anywhere before the rocky play place (the spot with the trampoline) then none of the zombies can double back and reach him after the drop. Likewise in Black Lagoon, the spot right before the first cart push is unreachable except by some very lucky scouts. So if anyone alive hides behind there nobody can reach him and we all just wait for the timer to run out.

Those maps aren’t getting updated anymore since the og mapper for them left ZE development last year*. New maps will have to come from somebody else.

*That goes for Jungle Lab, Shoplift, Black Lagoon, Santassination, and Icecap (remaster).

SmokeyGlaxay

Mildly Menacing Medic
Someone needs to fix the elevators on titanic. spamming the button will cause the doors to freak out and close and open over and over again. I have died to many times from it and so have a lot of people from cheeky trolls. I don't see why the doors closing kills people anyways but this bug has made it intolerable.