D

DeadHerald

Oh great, another Yordle. Forget new maps, bug fixes, better matchmaking, active community moderation or rule refinement. What LoL needs is more fucking Yordles.

OMFG...It's Demoyordle...with a nuclear launch.

Edit: Phreak doesn't even know how to play his own f'ing game. :facepalm:

Airakah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
The one I played with sucked :l he fed and didn't get a single kill!

D

DeadHerald

The one I played with sucked :l he fed and didn't get a single kill!

It looks like he took a lot of his bouncing escape tricks from Tristana. Only Trist doesn't rely on an enemy to set off the escape move. This is an obvious zoning character, though I can't see that his zoning tools are any better than other dedicated zoners. His passive looks like crap as he's clearly an AP Mage. I can see some possible uses for him. I think a more dedicated AP or AD attacker would probably pwn him 1v1 in most cases.

Entropy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
It looks like he took a lot of his bouncing escape tricks from Tristana. Only Trist doesn't rely on an enemy to set off the escape move. This is an obvious zoning character, though I can't see that his zoning tools are any better than other dedicated zoners. His passive looks like crap as he's clearly an AP Mage. I can see some possible uses for him. I think a more dedicated AP or AD attacker would probably pwn him 1v1 in most cases.
i pwned him with rammus easy :P, then again rammus can pwn anyone with his taunt XD.
and btw ziggs can set of his charge anytime he wants to get away, you just have to push the same button again to activate it.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
One Match i was On He got 22 kills, 0 Deaths AND 16 ASSISTS! And one other guy said Lol you suck noob, Go Away to me. And I havent been able to get a Kill with teemo on that round.

D

DeadHerald

One Match i was On He got 22 kills, 0 Deaths AND 16 ASSISTS! And one other guy said Lol you suck noob, Go Away to me. And I havent been able to get a Kill with teemo on that round.

Teemo is an ambush character. He's also invaluable for picking up ambushes with his shrooms.

LoL Community is nothing but rageaholics and stuck-up assholes. Take what they say with a huge pinch of salt. If you were picking up ambushes and it prevented kills, and if you had a good amount of assists then I'd say you did fine. Not every character is built for ZOMG! Damage!