Basenji

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
There’s so many things that make this map a mistake in Zombie Escape. Starting with the fact that you see the zombies for no more than a minute during each stage! I’d rather watch paint dry than play this god awful map! Trust me, I understand the amount of work and effort put in this map. I love the concept for it, but it just does not fit very well with the term “Zombie Escape”. It would be cool to have its own little fan server.

“Why does this map not fit in with zombie escape?”

First let me explain the point of the map. In order to beat the map you start at 12am and supposed to survive till 6am, while watching “cams” and preserving your power to survive from getting killed by npc’s. Sound familiar? Of course! It’s because it’s the same thing as fnaf! The main threat of the map is the darn animatronics and not the zombies! When your a zombie, all you get to do is sit above the office for 10 mins doing absolutely nothing. Not to mention zombies only have a 30 second timer to attack humans and half of that is getting to the doors!

“Why should it be removed?”

Let’s start from the beginning. The map was originally (based on my knowledge) supposed to be a seasonal map for Halloween. As time went by it stayed in due to popularity. Since then it just kept getting more annoying to play. There are about 100 maps on the ZE list and I swear I see the same 15 maps played over and over again (this one being 1 of them).

“Conclusion”

To conclude all this up for those who don’t want to read the entire thread. All I want to say is that this map is a non ZE related map with nothing to do with the entire point of the game mode.

Note: this is all based on my opinion and I just want players to open their eyes to see how stupid the map is for this game mode.

Basenji

Contributor
There’s so many things that make this map a mistake in Zombie Escape. Starting with the fact that you see the zombies for no more than a minute during each stage! I’d rather watch paint dry than play this god awful map! Trust me, I understand the amount of work and effort put in this map. I love the concept for it, but it just does not fit very well with the term “Zombie Escape”. It would be cool to have its own little fan server.

“Why does this map not fit in with zombie escape?”

First let me explain the point of the map. In order to beat the map you start at 12am and supposed to survive till 6am, while watching “cams” and preserving your power to survive from getting killed by npc’s. Sound familiar? Of course! It’s because it’s the same thing as fnaf! The main threat of the map is the darn animatronics and not the zombies! When your a zombie, all you get to do is sit above the office for 10 mins doing absolutely nothing. Not to mention zombies only have a 30 second timer to attack humans and half of that is getting to the doors!

“Why should it be removed?”

Let’s start from the beginning. The map was originally (based on my knowledge) supposed to be a seasonal map for Halloween. As time went by it stayed in due to popularity. Since then it just kept getting more annoying to play. There are about 100 maps on the ZE list and I swear I see the same 15 maps played over and over again (this one being 1 of them).

“Conclusion”

To conclude all this up for those who don’t want to read the entire thread. All I want to say is that this map is a non ZE related map with nothing to do with the entire point of the game mode.

Note: this is all based on my opinion and I just want players to open their eyes to see how stupid the map is for this game mode.
Add on: just make it a seasonal map like it was supposed to be…

Reactions: Ass Inspector

Siffrin

+1
Zombies have zero chance of winning normally. The 30 second timer was there because they used to be able to pick up spells and teamwipe humans with Meteor Shower but that broke so now they have 30 seconds to do nothing useful. Humans still can use spells by the way so one human can just run to where they spawn and throw a spell which will delay them long enough to prevent them from even reaching the office.

It's a really impressive map being an actual recreation of FNAF in TF2 but it feels so out of place in Zombie Escape as if we just got a MvM map added into the ze map pool.

Ass Inspector

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1
The map itself doesnt make any sense in the ze area, as a holiday occasion it could work. But as a daily map? i dont think so, the map itself is good but it's not suitable for ze

Reactions: Siffrin

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
Honestly, Although this map is probably one my 2nd most favorite map in ZE you do have a point, its not really a ZE map.

I mean Its better off as a seasonal map for halloween or somewhat an April Fools joke, since its kinda a high effort FNAF meme map on Peter Griffin.

Instead of the timer, i would think the Zombies should spawn in about 3 or 1 minutes, but the spells should be removed since its just used for the zombie's and not the animatronics. Instead of 30 seconds, I think 7 or 5 Minutes would give them enough time to shit useful.

+1 to remove it when its not Halloween or April Fools, but only keep it as a seasonal map

Reactions: Basenji

jokimty

Uncharitable Spy
Skjermbilde 2024-01-04 102436.png

Reactions: Siffrin and Basenji

george_miller

Unremarkable User
+1

This map ruin the server, lot of players nominate this map or vote if this map on vote list, don't vote the great map. I can't imagine this non ze map can have 70% vote(I see that before then i quit). and the most annoying thing is they can play that map like f**king 3 hours and extend when rtv ready

Unfunny

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1
The map is not zombie escape, it is a halloween gimmick, and should remain that way.