caya1

Mildly Menacing Medic
Icecap escape : Bad port, multiple secrets are broken, like the watermelon and orange secrets and also the ending is messed up. The round is not supposed to end when the nuke goes off, because sometimes zombies are still in the helicopter and it can be fun killing them. On rare occasion, in CS, it used to be possible for zombies to sneakily escape helicopter and kill humans and still win in the end.

If you also want to make the icecap better and more fun, you can make it so zombies spawn almost immediately after humans spawn, so zombies have more of a chance to infect humans and even the playing field. In addition to this, you can make the helicopter leave 10 seconds later to give zombies more of a chance to get on it, since the helicopter is usually the last escape vechicle to leave.

Serpentis Temple: The boss crashes people. Is there any way to make it run better?

Diddle: It's common for many people to crash shortly after entering the vagina in the last stage. This definately wasn't a problem with the original release on CS. Major crashing problem in this map in the last stage. I think this map is popular enough that it is worth spending the time to fix it somehow.

Aot_trost and TESV_skyrim: I rarely get a chance to play these, so I can't state specifically what is broken. But from what I've head, both of these maps are broken due to bad port.

If there are any other maps that are in major need of fixes, tell bottiger here.

Last edited: