Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
the video loads fine, but comments don't show. picture:
04119321faa3ed0bd811f2b03c555077.png

I caught foobar in it, lol.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
tseini is a bretty good sniper but that enemy team was a bunch of pubbers (they really are, i checked on etf2l)

the video loads fine, but comments don't show. picture:

I caught foobar in it, lol.

They changed the system for comments (to promote 'good' discussions and pester us with even more Google+ bullshit), I wouldn't be surprised if Google fucked it up for some users/browsers. Try to clean your cache or just wait a few days.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When is YouTube going to accept the reality that nothing intelligent is ever going to come from their comments section.

The one easy step how to make a comment section less retarded:

1. Force everyone to use their real-name.

Truth be told, people will continue to behave like potatoes with PMS until their actions are met with consequences. And that's pretty much only when we move away from nicknames and anonymity on the web. But no company that aren't as large as Google will ever do it because it will be a giant backlash from the people.

tux9656

Uncharitable Spy
I think it's a bug between Youtube and Firefox. I have the same issue when using Firefox. When using Chromium, comments work fine. However, I stopped caring to post comments on Youtube when Google decided to mandate signing up for a Google+ to do so. In fact, I've been getting so fed up of Google's crap, I've been giving Bing a try.