• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patricK 2

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Got banned for making a "teleporter trap" by some shitty ass admin who i've never seen play on the server before or is too low on the score to even make me notice. Guess if someone has a half a brain and uses teleporters on defense as a spy blockade and some fail idiot on defense keeps taking it you ban them.

1d ban? Nah brah I just wont play on your server anymore. I win.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i used /csay to say "patrick destroy your teletrap"
you didn't destroy it so i banned you for a day.
if you don't like getting banned for a legitimate reason then go play on valve tf servers
0CC69C371887ADCD6D13E169B529830D67F4C730

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Building teleporter traps "to deter spies" is a serving of bullshit equal to saying you smoke weed for the health benefits.

The fucking rules said:
Harming your team for an extended period of time.
ex. blocking sniper views, teleporter traps, refusing to help advance your teams position

No excuses.

It's nice to see Ruelel making himself clear before filing a ban, too.

Reactions: ViperStriker2011

sov

Legendary Skial King
Not many spys take tele's because if your a spy and you take a tele that pretty much cost you your life and you might as well say I'm HERE because thats pretty much whats thats saying since when you cum out of teles you see the color of your team dust things on your feet.

Who cares if you left. Skial wins because we have one less idiot player on the server wasting spaces as an engie using "spy trap" You can easily get out of that using the suicide command.

1 less person is one more open slot for me!

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You shouldn't have even bothered to post. You've just made yourself look like even more of an imbecile.
Butthurt+CoD+fan+_0a465bda102aad3a898526252c2c023a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.