Octavia

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey there, I'm Octavia... Oct... Dan... Scrub... ext.

I don't really post much, so don't expect it. I am a lurker at heart... so nothing is going to change. I currently attend college and am striving for a Computer Science track with a possibility of Art filling my minor (or major!). I adore most, if not all, art... and took a lot of art classes while I was still in high school. [Art I, Art II, Studio I, Studio II, Clay, Advanced Clay, Photo I, Photo II, and Advanced Photo I]
I was the head art developer for the most popular private Habbo Hotel server (don't judge bro) for four years, and ran many many events in that time. I also worked on websites and web-development for my self, and for a brony website. (Broni.es) I am, as you would expect, a Brony. Then again, I am almost 20... I can do what I please without pissing people off.

As for in-game, I play scout when I am trying, Solly when I am going for kills, and either medic or pyro when I don't want to think... but still want to play Tf2. I plan on competing in UGC Highlander after the next season in the Iron level. I thought going higher, but wanted to get my foot down before actually having a challenge.

With that, I will be around a lot. More in game... but lurking here.
Hope to see you all around.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I was the head art developer for the most popular private Habbo Hotel server (don't judge bro)
You have now been judged automatically by the Tomatketchup Judgement Protocol (see pg. 319 of the Tomatketchup Operating Manual for more information on the subject).

Otherwise; Welcome.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you make art you should post some of it here (well that's assuming it's in a digital format)
and welcome

sov

Legendary Skial King
Hello lurker... You seem pretty cool, the only thing that kind of gave me the chilsl was...
I am, as you would expect, a Brony. .
but I don't care since you seem cool and don't look annoying... welcome to Skial.
I hope to see your art someday, hopefully you can make a thread and post some in there or something

You have now been judged automatically by the Tomatketchup Judgement Protocol (see pg. 319 of the Tomatketchup Operating Manual for more information on the subject).

Otherwise; Welcome.
lol

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
welcome-29.gif

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Hii and welcome! Hope to see you around!

And like Interrogator said, if you're an artist, you should post some (even if you're mostly a lurker)