Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
it's because there was vagina involved

shitstorm%20a-brewin'.png

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dude, I thought Skial was doing good so far. In other communities it's like *newcomer is female* "OMG HIIIII YOU LIKE ANIME? OMG ME TOOOOOO :DDDDD UR SO CUUUUUTE HAHAHAHA JUST SAYIIIIIIN <3333", and those were guys.

Anyway, welcome, have a rainbow and I have to agree with Cylosis that your avatar might be a bit... distracting. Thank God for that silly small hat you can see that makes me think of it as an infant instead.

An infant that would fit just fine in my basement.
My entire point is that simple things like sex and interest tend to have a more significant effect on how one will initially be received than more important characteristics such as intelligence, maturity, and kindness. In no way am I flipping out and giving my 100% approval. I'm just making a point that I can't see her not being well-received here.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
My entire point is that simple things like sex and interest tend to have a more significant effect on how one will initially be received than more important characteristics such as intelligence, maturity, and kindness. In no way am I flipping out and giving my 100% approval. I'm just making a point that I can't see her not being well-received here.
I realize, but I still think Skial has done better than most other communities. Have you ever played WoW with a female? If her gender comes out it's fucking hell on Earth.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
rofl

he's right though.

At any rate, every time that an online community sacks up enough to treat a woman that joins it like an equal without fawning over her breasts, the greater cosmos align and mankind itself becomes significantly closer to a sort of pseudo-Nirvana that allows for vast scientific advancement.

FOR SCIENCE.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
not gonna lie, Mister Nye startled me initially, but my science boner soon allowed for me to overcome any semblance of fear