Vega

Banned
Contributor
Apologies, I'm not exactly new/fresh, I've been here for a very long time now, although yeah my official join date for the forums was 3 years ago. 2015 and beyond was a huge TF2 phase for me. I believe I was pretty energetic, wanting to get into another community (since the other TF2 communities I've been part of.. are in pieces). Moderation is something I enjoy, so I looked a lot of appeals, and I mentally was like "Alright, let's put in these hours, get to know everyone, get people to actually know me, all that good stuff, and then maybe later in my career I'll try my luck"

I lasted a year. It wasn't any of you or.. anything, my interest for TF2 died. I'm crawling back now in late 2018, and I just don't know anyone anymore, nor do I know what's normal anymore.. I play a lot of 2fort and lately I've seen a lot of homophobic discussions and weirdness, I'm used to the internet but yeah.

I may try to slowly come back, I'm back at square one when it comes to motivation and desires so I just play to kill right now but I may try to get involved again AND may contemplate playing a different map. So.. hello again.

Reactions: Gameboy.exe

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There's some donuts and orange juice left in the break room. Might be a banana in the fridge as well.

Be sure to keep your penis tucked in your pants during normal working hours.