j.a.glover7

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hello, everyone. I stumbled upon one of the skial servers while playing TF2 Attack/Defense. I had a great time, and I hope to improve my TF2 skills as much as possible.

As the thread title says, I mostly play Pyro, but I'm fairly good at Sniper and Medic as well. I suck at Spy, though.

Glad to be here, and I look forward to seeing you guys elsewhere on the forums!

Enigma

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
newhere.jpg

j.a.glover7

First rule of pyro, Never use a Backburner.

I've been known to use a Degreaser loadout ever since I unlocked the Axtinguisher, but the Backburner loadout is my A set currently. I like the extra damage the BB gives, but the decreased switch time with the DG--coupled with the Reserve Shooter--makes the Ax much more effective imo.

Hi and welcome!

Make sure you add a lot of Skial servers as favourites and I hope you teach a lesson to the people who think Pyro is all about W+M1-ing... : )

lol I used to W+M1 when I started, but I've been more effective once I figured out how to use the airblast.

Aphriza

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
The Flare Gun rapes if your good at aiming, or predicting where your enemy is going to be.

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Hi and welcome!

Make sure you add a lot of Skial servers as favourites and I hope you teach a lesson to the people who think Pyro is all about W+M1-ing... : )
Have fun!
Derp here we go............you play on a pc ALL FUCKING CLASSES ARE WM1.........
I've been known to use a Degreaser loadout ever since I unlocked the Axtinguisher, but the Backburner loadout is my A set currently. I like the extra damage the BB gives, but the decreased switch time with the DG--coupled with the Reserve Shooter--makes the Ax much more effective imo.

lol I used to W+M1 when I started, but I've been more effective once I figured out how to use the airblast.
That's the kind of loadouts that make people hate wm1 pyros..........base gun, homewrecker, flaregun/shotgun/detonator..........team player................btw....reserver shooter?:seriously:
3 round clip......nuff said.

j.a.glover7

btw....reserver shooter?:seriously:
3 round clip......nuff said.

It further decreases the weapon switch time, which pretty much just means I pull out the Ax slightly faster than other DG Pyros. I like it though.

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Ok you're new so I'll be cool and not be a complete douche till you've been around for a day or two :)
But real pyros don't use reserve shooter, and team players use homewrecker........if you use q key it's pretty much instant switch even without anything to speed up switch time. to me the 3 round clip is the deciding factor in why I will not use one.