[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Jimmy, you seem a bit rustled. For one who is supposed to be unrustled you sure do get rustled often.

You were already told by one moderator to use one thread for all your pictures. Now a second moderator is telling you. Is there a reason you have to spam threads for each picture? Any further threads like this will be considered spam and earn you warning points (and three of those get you a ban).

Reactions: Saturn

jimmy the unrustled one

Positively Inhumane Poster
Jimmy, you seem a bit rustled. For one who is supposed to be unrustled you sure do get rustled often.

You were already told by one moderator to use one thread for all your pictures. Now a second moderator is telling you. Is there a reason you have to spam threads for each picture? Any further threads like this will be considered spam and earn you warning points (and three of those get you a ban).
i aint even mad, i was just pleying around with these autistic 12 year olds
i dont see how this is spam btw, me posten quality pictures, critically acclaimed by the royal members of these forums is not spam at all

jimmy the unrustled one

Positively Inhumane Poster
Xxskial 2fort + (32fort roflmao shitstorm)xX

tradin goin on on the back, a spy wit many hats ´sharks´ a nub pyro wit a bills he got by preorderin l4d2
scoot pubstompen, killen a demoman wit no hats (bcus nub)
my soldier (main picture, dat why the focus in on him), fighten ganjaman 420 demo
only god knows whose projectile landed firste

t7uKG.jpg

Reactions: Pat