Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
As title says.

Selling for PayPal USD, Steam Games, or TF2 Items. Offers that do not include those three are welcome, but those three are my "most wanted" kind of list.

If you click the spoiler below, you'll see how I am going to get the card.

I got it from a third-party website, owned by a very famous company. Essentially, there are multiple ways to get points on the site. You can use these points to redeem items such as gaming headsets, gift cards and such. (This company is not something like prizerebel, I'm not exactly sure what kinda company it is, but it seems like a fragrance company to me)

At 30k points, I can redeem an XBox Live 1 Month Card, and at 65k points, I can redeem a 1600 Microsoft Points Card. I currently have 34.5k, so it might be another week or two before I can hit 65k points.

(The only free way to get points that I know of, is to play flash games and earn achievements. Currently, I only have one more flash game that I haven't played and after I get all the achievements, it will only give me enough for 36k points. They constantly add a few flash games every few weeks)

TL;DR The code is provided by a third-party, of which is an extremely famous fragrance company

Code

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Would you be able to get Canadian MSP which come in quantity's of 1400 and 2800?