DerpCeption

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
WTT Mean's wanting to trade if you didn't know,

It's premium, (Obviously)

I'm wanting Either a bills, or 10 refined, ill also take 5 keys if you have any. (If you don't have any of these, make an offer.)

We can get a middleman if you wan't one, Contact me on steam if you're interested:

Markeo55

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Actually, I would suggest holding onto that account, especially if you actually play the game. Pre-release accounts are guaranteed to have free DLC if/when DLC are released. Post-release accounts would be paying extra for DLC.

Either hold onto it until after the release (which will make the account more valuable due to its free-DLC status), or keep it for all the free future updates.

That's my suggestion, anyway. Just seems like poor timing to trade it away right now.

DerpCeption

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Actually, I would suggest holding onto that account, especially if you actually play the game. Pre-release accounts are guaranteed to have free DLC if/when DLC are released. Post-release accounts would be paying extra for DLC.

Either hold onto it until after the release (which will make the account more valuable due to its free-DLC status), or keep it for all the free future updates.

That's my suggestion, anyway. Just seems like poor timing to trade it away right now.

Oh, i didn't really think about that, that's a good idea, ill probably go ahead and close this then, I can imagine it being worth a lot if you can get free DLC on it.