Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Skial doesn't keep unpopular or broken maps in the rotation

If it was removed, it was probably for either of the two reasons

kirb

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
bank was removed because it was easily exploitable
also fuck lazytown tbh, literal garbage and the minigames are just reskins from other maps

MoonCancer

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
You forgot overplayed aswell. Also how is bearun trash? parkour is easy if you hold S while jumping so you can control where you're going to land which also works on the gravity cubes section next to pointing your mouse where you want to go before landing on a cube and after that its braindead easy.

「Coronarena」

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Really, bank is a great map. It shows off brilliantly how deathrun maps work and should be made and/or played by other deathrun newbies or enthusiasts. I'd vouch to bring it back, any day of the week.

worMatty

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
Hello, there.

I am a friend of Werewolf, the author of Bank. Would someone be kind enough to explain the cause of the exploit?

Thanks.

Reactions: Skull1

kirb

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hello, there.

I am a friend of Werewolf, the author of Bank. Would someone be kind enough to explain the cause of the exploit?

Thanks.
everyone was able to block and stall on both buttons, thus making it impossible to proceed and the motivator catches up, killing everyone but hale

worMatty

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
Ah, I see. Thanks for the information. I'll work on a Stripper config to fix the problem and let Werewolf know.

Just so you know, you can press the buttons if you have +use bound to a key.

Reactions: kirb

Bottiger

Administrator
Bank was removed like half a year ago, the fact that you only complained about it now shows that no one cares for it anymore.

I only removed it because people weren't playing it anymore. I didn't know it had any exploits.