obser

Uncharitable Spy
I recently got this VPN called Proton to reduce my packet loss caused by my internet. So far, it seems to be working for me in pubs, but Skial's custom VPN detection concerns me about playing on Skial servers. I wanted to come here and find an answer before hopping into a Skial server or any community server. I hope it doesn't as I've recently been playing more on Skial Hightower and Skial Casual and don't want to have to play with packet loss just to play on those servers.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I recently got this VPN called Proton to reduce my packet loss caused by my internet. So far, it seems to be working for me in pubs, but Skial's custom VPN detection concerns me about playing on Skial servers. I wanted to come here and find an answer before hopping into a Skial server or any community server. I hope it doesn't as I've recently been playing more on Skial Hightower and Skial Casual and don't want to have to play with packet loss just to play on those servers.
You have a chance of getting banned if the VPN gives you an IP address previously used by a banned person