User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
So for me I looked at the PUBG steam page and was thinking of buying it for £20. I bought it and my FPS was 10 and then when I started playing on lowest settings it was on 2. Basically I can say my computer is officially a potato in a fucking microwave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cream Tea

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bought a Collector's Specialized Killsteak Backburner.

Then the next day I thought....why?

Toxik

Contributor
I once bought the GOTY Sleeping Dogs thinking I was buying Watchdogs

I had already finished Sleeping Dogs, the normal edition

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
So for me I looked at the PUBG steam page and was thinking of buying it for £20. I bought it and my FPS was 10 and then when I started playing on lowest settings it was on 2. Basically I can say my computer is officially a potato in a fucking microwave.
Remember, you can refund on steam.

About my mistake, pre-ordering in general. Stopped that tho, I rarely got the feeling it paid off and was worth it. Could have saved money if I had the patience to wait for them to get on sale.

User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Remember, you can refund on steam.

About my mistake, pre-ordering in general. Stopped that tho, I rarely got the feeling it paid off and was worth it. Could have saved money if I had the patience to wait for them to get on sale.
that's what I did, glad I tested it before two hours or I would've been fucked

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
Getting scammed out of my 400 dollars CSGO knife I was new to trading and I wanted a unusual Crone's Drone but I instead meet with a sad end I was upset at first but after a few mins I got over it and said my friends and family matter more. However there was this one friend of mine and she thought different saying that it does not make any sense and she told me a story saying that if she walked her dog and the story closes and she thinks oh well store closes but you matter more (insert dogs name here). But that is only the mistake I have made but in the end I was an idiot but I looked into the bright future.

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
letting someone buy me the Something Special For Someone Special.

Ugly cosmetic that you can barely see. Unnecessary clutter in my backpack.

And I haven’t talked to the dude who gave me it in over a year

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Buying games I'm peer-pressured into buying.

Usually play them for a few days and they're added to the pile of games I never touch

Also spending money in games where I can't get the money back (by selling the items), like in GTAV.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Buying games I'm peer-pressured into buying.

Usually play them for a few days and they're added to the pile of games I never touch

Also spending money in games where I can't get the money back (by selling the items), like in GTAV.
especially because getting money in GTAV is easy as fuck

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
especially because getting money in GTAV is easy as fuck
I have every business, a full office garage of cars, and complete arsenal of upgraded weapons just by grinding CEO and Import missions.

Literally no reason to buy shark cards unless you play by yourself, in which case play a different game

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have every business, a full office garage of cars, and complete arsenal of upgraded weapons just by grinding CEO and Import missions.

Literally no reason to buy shark cards unless you play by yourself, in which case play a different game
I have that but my garage is full of quite literally the best cars in the game. I'll post a screenshot on a status or something.

Last edited: