Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
DEATH RUN | US and EU
FREAK FORTRESS | NY
SAXTON HALE | US and EU
ZOMBIE ESCAPE | US and EU
TRADE | US and EU
and finally Bottiger's 24/7 Idle Trade

Pick one of the servers above or any other one of skial's servers and tell me what is the most absolute worse features of playing on said servers.

Helius21

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Like 6 people on the forums even go on the idle server. My bet is on Deathrun
Allow me. Do you particularly enjoy hearing people bitch and moan about how much a map sucks because they themselves are not skilled at jumping, baiting, dying to obstacles that can be timed because they don't want to have to figure it out, walking forward, sometimes just breathing as per their mic making horrible sounds every time they press V?

Nah, let's cry all day because when the most popular map at any given time is up in the air.. surprise surprise, it gets picked. Because, you know, instead of understanding that maps are popular, we will cry about how overplayed they are, since apparently dying on the newer maps wasn't good enough for them either. What map will it be this month? Cocainum? Playstation? Lazytown Xmas?

Of course there is a solution to distract from all of this! Random snippets of micspam that are hard to catch and record because the person behind that screen thinks they are the funniest thing since the original fart joke. And if not? Then okay! Let's hear a shit ton of it at once, then get pissed off someone is politely asking for an end to it as it is unwanted. Just mute them right? Let's not have rules everybody! You can just ignore them.

Griefing the map? With pleasure, as some would likely say if they bothered to do anything beyond waste time. Sometimes a player disconnects as the winner when picking a game which apparently leads to this eternal stalemate. Hale is willing to take a voteslay to fix the game, oh but some troll decided nah we aren't going to do that, forcing him to quit the game. Or, how about we go to the funny room on bank where we enter the code and proceed to do nothing? I know I sure love wasting time. The best part? Since it's a fast paced gamemode at times, collecting evidence can prove to be difficult. Sometimes, evidence expires just as quickly as you do, a lot of these things are at random and when your goal is to run, you might not even realize what's going on half the time until it's too late to do anything about it. Just hope they don't feel like being an asshat again.

Best part? Most of this has been a thing since 2015. It can be said that I have some passionate feelings about certain players on that server. Fortunately, none of that makes me stop loving the gamemode.

Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Allow me. Do you particularly enjoy hearing people bitch and moan about how much a map sucks because they themselves are not skilled at jumping, baiting, dying to obstacles that can be timed because they don't want to have to figure it out, walking forward, sometimes just breathing as per their mic making horrible sounds every time they press V?

Nah, let's cry all day because when the most popular map at any given time is up in the air.. surprise surprise, it gets picked. Because, you know, instead of understanding that maps are popular, we will cry about how overplayed they are, since apparently dying on the newer maps wasn't good enough for them either. What map will it be this month? Cocainum? Playstation? Lazytown Xmas?

Of course there is a solution to distract from all of this! Random snippets of micspam that are hard to catch and record because the person behind that screen thinks they are the funniest thing since the original fart joke. And if not? Then okay! Let's hear a shit ton of it at once, then get pissed off someone is politely asking for an end to it as it is unwanted. Just mute them right? Let's not have rules everybody! You can just ignore them.

Griefing the map? With pleasure, as some would likely say if they bothered to do anything beyond waste time. Sometimes a player disconnects as the winner when picking a game which apparently leads to this eternal stalemate. Hale is willing to take a voteslay to fix the game, oh but some troll decided nah we aren't going to do that, forcing him to quit the game. Or, how about we go to the funny room on bank where we enter the code and proceed to do nothing? I know I sure love wasting time. The best part? Since it's a fast paced gamemode at times, collecting evidence can prove to be difficult. Sometimes, evidence expires just as quickly as you do, a lot of these things are at random and when your goal is to run, you might not even realize what's going on half the time until it's too late to do anything about it. Just hope they don't feel like being an asshat again.

Best part? Most of this has been a thing since 2015. It can be said that I have some passionate feelings about certain players on that server. Fortunately, none of that makes me stop loving the gamemode.

this is deep.

• Haha
Reactions: Helius21