Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Russia

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Told you from the beginning Canada was gonna win. Even though this final game was a bloodbath but overall Canada was a freaking juggernaut during this championship.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
d11852ee589bbe1741d52416c19785ab.png

Reactions: PsychoRealm

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I just want the Flyers to tank for Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel. When I was in Pittsburgh for the weekend, I saw 3 seperate times where Crosby created a goal out of his ass. I want the next best thing for once and not have it killed by Concussions/Scott Stevens

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just want the Flyers to tank for Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel. When I was in Pittsburgh for the weekend, I saw 3 seperate times where Crosby created a goal out of his ass. I want the next best thing for once and not have it killed by Concussions/Scott Stevens
OOPaiY6.png

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I hate him a lot. But that doesn't change the fact he is the best player in the nhl

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I hate him a lot. But that doesn't change the fact he is the best player in the nhl
While he is indeed the best player in the NHL, his diving techniques, general cowardness, sucker punches, and jerky behavior make him the worst NHL player sportsmanship-wise.

I really miss those days when jerks would think twice before sucker punching another player because they knew there could be an enforcer on the other team (like Tie Domi or Bob Probert) who would beat the living shit out of them for such a crappy move.
I wish there was reincarnation of Domi or Probert who would beat the shit out of Crosby for his jerky crap.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Everyone said the same things about Gretsky or Jagr. I'll take the players that actually do shit over the brawling morons

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Everyone said the same things about Gretsky or Jagr. I'll take the players that actually do shit over the brawling morons
I've never seen Wayne whining or sucker punching. Malkin, Ovechkin, Datsyuk - all are great players too. Have you seen them doing this shit?

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've never seen Wayne whining or sucker punching. Malkin, Ovechkin, Datsyuk - all are great players too. Have you seen them doing this shit?
Ovechkin hurts more than helps, Malkin has Crosby, and Datsyuk is a great sportsman but he never was the pinacle of the sport. In fact none of them were. As for Gretsky, he was well known for never being a brawler and whining to the refs on calls. It was always him against Mario Lemieux for the best during their peaks and each received jabs for their wuss antics. Does that make them any worse of players? No, they represent the truly elite the NHL had in the 80's and 90's. Why do people insist on downgrading the best? You can poke fun at sportsmanship and nice guy and blablabla. But at the end of the day I want him on my team because he's going to win