Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I have a deep love for art but not paintings. By that I mean I love body poses and simple work. I love artwork that consists of nature and women. Even the most simple pictures can show their beauty. That's why I'm creating this thread. I want to share artwork that I have found and post it here. I also hope that others are actively involved and share some of their finds/personal creations. *I do not own any of these pictures/creations. If asked sufficient information may be provided as to the source and name of the location/person*

t2Cd6Vl.jpg

Reactions: Azyr

❤BronisaurusRex❤

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I'm not normally the one to appreciate art, but, not gonna lie, this is actually pretty nice to look at. If I find something I'll gladly post it here. Although, this may be the only post from me here since I'm very likely gonna forget and I don't have a good eye for art.

"I love artwork that consists of nature and women."

Dutch

I'm not normally the one to appreciate art, but, not gonna lie, this is actually pretty nice to look at. If I find something I'll gladly post it here. Although, this may be the only post from me here since I'm very likely gonna forget and I don't have a good eye for art.

"I love artwork that consists of nature and women."
Haha yeah I said "I love art that consists of nature and women" mainly because it's the truth and it's just the main art I look at.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
finally, my 10000+ screenshot of anime can be useful for another reason. Although this seems to be more about real girls instead though.

Dutch

finally, my 10000+ screenshot of anime can be useful for another reason. Although this seems to be more about real girls instead though.
Yes I was focusing this more towards real life women haha but if the artwork is good enough don't be afraid to post some anime.