PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just for your future purchases please keep in mind that:
  1. Budget laptops ($500 and less) are not designed for gaming;
  2. Video card is what really matters when it comes to gaming.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I have to get a brand new computer and spend a couple hundred dollars just to play a game that's worth $30... Wonderful.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I did some research and some of the games that I have on my laptop run fine and they require the same graphics cards as Wolfenstein. I don't think it's the graphics card.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bioshock Infinite, Saints Row 4, Payday 2, Bulletstorm, etc.
Where did you see Bioshock (which requires GTX560), Payday 2 (GTX460), Bulletstorm (GTX260) or Saints Row 4 (again, GTX560) require Intel HD graphics? You can probably play Bulletstorm and Payday 2 on really low settings..

Again, I'm not trying to convince you that your laptop is not capable of handling resource-demanding games. I'm just telling you it can't. If you refuse to believe it - it's your choice. Please feel free to share the response from Bethesda with us. I'd love to be wrong, though.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can play all those games without having to be on low settings. For the video cards, BI asks for NVIDIA 8800 GT, Payday 2 asks for NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD 2600, Bulletstorm also asks for ATI Radeon and NVIDIA GeForce. Wolfenstein asks for the same type of graphics card. If I have no trouble running all those other games, I don't know why Wolfenstein won't run. My laptop shouldn't be able to run Bioshock, Payday, or Saints Row but it is with ease. I just don't think the graphics card is the issue if these other games are running just fine.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just don't think the graphics card is the issue if these other games are running just fine.
Please refer to the post #13. One more time - I'd be more than happy to help you, but.. You know what? Forget it. If Bethesda gives you any different explanation than I did (it's your CPU+GPU+RAM combination that causes your game to crash) - I'll cover your expenses on purchasing this game.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Please refer to the post #13. One more time - I'd be more than happy to help you, but.. You know what? Forget it. If Bethesda gives you any different explanation than I did (it's your CPU+GPU+RAM combination that causes your game to crash) - I'll cover your expenses on purchasing this game.

I'll see what Bethesda says. You don't need to cover the expenses since I'm upgrading to another computer in March anyways. Thanks for the help.