Bottiger

Administrator
This guide will help you use mtgox codes for withdrawing and depositing money from Skial Middleman. Mtgox codes are lines of text that you can use to move money around.

Withdraw money to a code
withdraw.png

Deposit a code into your Mtgox account
deposit.png

Bottiger

Administrator
A mtgox code adds money to your mtgox account.

You can then withdraw to your bank account, and you can send money from your bank to Paypal.

Bottiger

Administrator
You might be able to find someone selling Paypal for Mtgox. Otherwise no, you cannot convert directly from Mtgox to Paypal.

Paypal disallows trading for other "currency" in their terms of agreement because they don't want any competitors.

If you want to put money back into your Paypal account, why not just use it with a credit card? When your credit card bill comes in again, then you would pay with it through your bank account.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I have to say I did a lot of PayPal trades and I never had a chargeback yet but the fact that there is a possibility of a chargeback is a bit scary so we on Skial should use Skial Middleman Beta for cash trades. It's just safer for both the seller and the buyer :)

bananapie62 1

would it be possible to use a 'human' middleman and try it that way? if not then i will get it attached to a bank account

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
would it be possible to use a 'human' middleman and try it that way? if not then i will get it attached to a bank account
Why would you want to use a Human middleman? The point of using a bot is that the Human Middleman can scam you but the bot (if programmed correctly) cannot.
But I think it would be possible to use a Human middleman and still use Mt.Gox.

LuuckyShot

Truly Feared Pyro
i say trusted human middleman's are still good. but still kinda confused on all this new middleman trading :s

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
Trusted Midleman could still scam you. The bot can't since it's not programmed to do so (I hope)

bananapie62 1

ok i finaly started to look through some of the things for Mtgox and i just have a question. do i NEED to use Mtgox for withdrawing or can i use anything else for bitcode (or whatever it uses for this)