pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
i get a real "white grimey van with the windows blackened out with taped-on garbage bags with fives dead bodies in the back"-kinda feel with you, sorry if i'm not suckered in with the promise of roofied "apple pie".

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
i get a real "white grimey van with the windows blackened out with taped-on garbage bags with fives dead bodies in the back"-kinda with you, sorry.

Hey man, what I used to do as a teenager is none of your business, bro. Nice use of Andre the Giant's likeness, though. So few to pay tribute to a cultural icon.

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
i get a real "white grimey van with the windows blackened out with taped-on garbage bags with fives dead bodies in the back"-kinda feel with you, sorry if i'm not suckered in with the promise of roofied "apple pie".

See, the thing about it is if I work out of my van, I can show up at your door....then it becomes non-voluntary.

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor

And by the way...shouldn't that be 'flo'ied "apple pie"? "You mo' likely to end up on the flo', den de roof."