FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Sorry I didn't post this sooner, but here we go.

Hi there, I'm Robb. I'm a 23 year old grad student from Purdue University. I just finished up a Master's in Behavioral Science (Psychology) and I'm on my way to a Ph.D. to further research into subconscious communication methods. I'm a representative in my University's SGA (Student Government Association). I'm Vice President of my University's Psi Chi Honor Society.

I'm going to be starting a corporation soon to serve as a parent company for some other LLC's I'd like to start and run. I speak German. I've been getting online since 1998....I'm an ebay fiend and I love 1saleaday.com

I used to be hardcore into Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, Halo, the whole nine yards. Now, not so much. I collect nostalgic video games (e.g. Black Label Final Fantasies from PSOne, cartridges, etc. If you deal in these or wanna get rid of older games, let me know).

I used to toke the ganj. Done with those days, sadly. I only play on skial servers and the only other game I really play on steam in Civilization V. Love to discuss philosophy, politics, science, etc. Hit me up sometime for a worthwhile conversation.

(By the way, Apple Pie is delicious: boil 1 gallon of apple juice with 1 gallon of apple cider, 4 cups of sugar [I like to substitute some of the cane sugar for honey to avoid hangovers] and 7 cinnamon sticks until the cinnamon sticks uncurl. Then add a fresh cinnamon stick, quite a bit of Everclear to make about 20% or so and refrigerate. We know how to do this out in the corn fields. Peace.)

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
(By the way, Apple Pie is delicious: boil 1 gallon of apple juice with 1 gallon of apple cider, 4 cups of sugar [I like to substitute some of the cane sugar for honey to avoid hangovers] and 7 cinnamon sticks until the cinnamon sticks uncurl. Then add a fresh cinnamon stick, quite a bit of Everclear to make about 20% or so and refrigerate. We know how to do this out in the corn fields. Peace.)
You are one classy broski.

hallo!

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

1282841881805.jpg

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Gentleman, just wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome. If you guys ever come out to the Midwest, be thirsty and ready to get tipsy.

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Gotta stop by, man. My hometown has 2 bars and we claim a stoplight that is technically outside of our boundaries. Good times.

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I'm still new to the Apple Pie racket, my friend. I don't hang at the bar scene much, but I did go about a month ago. I'm having a Miller Light with a couple of my buddies and they offer to get me an Apple Pie. I thought, "What the fuck, sounds good." Barista starts pouring shit out of a mason jar. Then I knew....I would be driving home with a hand covering one of my eyes to avoid double vision.

Reactions: Roman