Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Bit of a shame because I wanted to buy some stuff in February last year but apparently I missed the last date to add Wii points by two weeks.

I have a few virtual console games already but I couldn't get the others I wanted.

I wanted to legally buy it on the Wii Shop but apparently Nintendo wants to force people to pirate stuff, and I do not support pirating.

Guess I'll have to get a SNES classic then (Yeah I basically just wanted Super Mario World, it has some other cool games like Donkey Kong and the original Mario Kart though).

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bit of a shame because I wanted to buy some stuff in February last year but apparently I missed the last date to add Wii points by two weeks.

I have a few virtual console games already but I couldn't get the others I wanted.

I wanted to legally buy it on the Wii Shop but apparently Nintendo wants to force people to pirate stuff, and I do not support pirating.

Guess I'll have to get a SNES classic then (Yeah I basically just wanted Super Mario World, it has some other cool games like Donkey Kong and the original Mario Kart though).
boy you had almost 13 years to buy the games you wanted on there don't point the finger at Nintendo for wanting to shut down a dead service for a dead console

Reactions: Toxik

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I remember getting a component cable to get that extra 480p resolution because it was such a good console.

Wii Sports is still one of the best games ever made.

Vega

Banned
Contributor
Ah, I remember the Wii. I bought it just for SSBB, but ended up getting some other games off the store. Mostly ones I've already owned at one point.

Wii Bowling was fucking fun. I did buy the Wii U a few years ago but man nothing compares to chucking the Wii Remote across the room.

Myrshine

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
The Wii was pretty big in its prime. My favorite game is probably Mario Kart Wii or Mario Super Sluggers Baseball.

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
I remember coming home and popping SSBB on my Will when I was like 7, those were good times.