Evie The Eevee

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I don't understand the need to ban friendlies on ctf servers when those rounds never end and the map never changes. I think instead it should be allowed in servers where the objective doesn't end the map. In addition I think the whole loopable taunt being ended after some time thing should be removed for those kinds of servers too. Banning friendlies just doesnt make sense in situations like this. What do you lads think?

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper

Friendlies waste a player slot when another player that may want to play the game could join.

Friendlies are distractions at best, annoyances at worst

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
People get mad at players being friendly.

People get mad at friendlies being killed.

People get mad at rules against friendlies.

People get mad at a lack of rules against friendlies.

You will never win.

Evie The Eevee

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I only suggest it because someone got banned for being friendly but was actually not being friendly, he was just standing around playing. It also seems like an unfair rule that adds more annoyance for staff and players than helping keep servers serious. It just cause admins to have to jump on for reasons that arent important, it drives away players who dont play the game seriously and it overall just doesnt sound like a good rule. Maybe thats just my opinion

OrphAnne

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
When you are pushing sewer with 3 other people, and the heavy of the group just starts throwing sandwiches to the opposite team while everyone dies around you.

Murder rage.

SPAAACE!

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Most community of skial.com servers just hate friendlies. Why? For example: you`re trying to kill soldier or heavy. You are trying so hard and giving a lot of damage but then some random friendly heavy drop OVER 9000 sandwiches to your enemy....