chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I got a random add from a guy named "Kevin LF Scrim"

The convo is in the screen shot below.But he claimed he was from a Steel team organizing with a new roster.

Turns out he is actually Shoe from the Gold team "Literally Borderline Platinum" they think it is fun pretending to be new teams to stomp lower level teams. It is not his UGC team, but a collection of asshole Gold players. Here is the group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/extremelypowerfulwarlocks#

I figured out what was going to and attempted to out-class him. Which wasn't hard since this guy is perma-banned from Skial for racism.
http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/ind...rch=STEAM_0:0:14637630&advType=steamid&Submit

lbp1.png

I hope our other Skial teams can steer clear of this bullshit.
The more I think about it, the more I think that I shouldn't have told him I knew what was up, set up the scrim, then not showed up. But again, trying to outclass the classless.

Reactions: FireGame

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
just look up people's steamids before accepting scrims and no one would need to deal with them

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
just look up people's steamids before accepting scrims and no one would need to deal with them
Because "Just look up people's Steamrep pages before making cash trades" or "Don't click links asking for your password, idiot" has totally worked before.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Because "Just look up people's Steamrep pages before making cash trades" or "Don't click links asking for your password, idiot" has totally worked before.
people are stupid and these guys are just shitting on idiots for being idiots

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I haven't ever had to deal with mean teams looking for scrims.
I've had to deal with rude teams being children after setting up a scrim with a not rude leader. Don't know if that counts.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I am serious when i say i wanna scrimmage Ginyu force. I don't expect to win but i just wanna see how we do.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I haven't ever had to deal with mean teams looking for scrims.
I've had to deal with rude teams being children after setting up a scrim with a not rude leader. Don't know if that counts.
I hope you don't mean us... :ohno:

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
LIAR. You said you don't post on the forums! :D

Also, welcome to the internet. Here's your complimentary person + anonymity

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
Good thing they added extremely to their name to let everyone know how pro they are otherwise no one would have taken them seriously

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
LIAR. You said you don't post on the forums! :D

Also, welcome to the internet. Here's your complimentary person + anonymity

UGC Forums.

And anonymous idiocy is usually spur of the moment. This is pre-meditated and ongoing (they do this to teams weekly) This is somehow worse.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ohhh... I didn't know it worked like that. So they have people to judge teams and say "You're too good to be playing in this league?"
ugc admins check previous teams or something and if it looks like you shouldnt be playing in a certain division they'll move you

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ohhh... I didn't know it worked like that. So they have people to judge teams and say "You're too good to be playing in this league?"
Some admins check out teams and try to figure out if teams are trying to sandbag. Most of the time they rely on teams that scrim people to report that a team is fishy and really NEEDS to get moved up.

If they made a like... iron team with all gold players they would get moved up like woah. If they requested to get moved down with no reason they wouldn't be allowed to get moved down.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well, to be honest I don't understand why you turned them down. It's really hard to get a stronger team to scrim with a lower level team over here in EU.