• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

KP10Gc

Unremarkable User
Guys, I have a rather strange problem here. To be more precise, almost everyone ignores my sprays on the server, namely, they just don't seem to see them! Moreover, I can see all the sprays on the server, including my own. My spray was created on a special site where you can create the highest quality sprays and, moreover, they will be visible in the game. Please help me solve this problem, just as I understand Skial clearly did not turn off the sprays, this is some completely different problem ...

MoocowsRibs

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Probably because a recent tf2 update disabled the ability to use and see sprays for a lot of people

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Guys, I have a rather strange problem here. To be more precise, almost everyone ignores my sprays on the server, namely, they just don't seem to see them! Moreover, I can see all the sprays on the server, including my own. My spray was created on a special site where you can create the highest quality sprays and, moreover, they will be visible in the game. Please help me solve this problem, just as I understand Skial clearly did not turn off the sprays, this is some completely different problem ...
Open TF2
Go to advanced options/settings
Scroll down to Miscellaneous
Uncheck Disable Sprays

Bottiger

Administrator
Valve disabled sprays by default for all players, so nearly all players will not see your spray. That is why I considered just disabling them alltogether.

KP10Gc

Unremarkable User
Valve disabled sprays by default for all players, so nearly all players will not see your spray. That is why I considered just disabl
Sorry to write through a translator. Well, about whether or not I have a checkmark “Disable sprays”, no, it is not, I took it off a long time ago, and the problem was that even those people who know how to see other people's sprays and put theirs sometimes ignore mine. This is weird