Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Anyone here going to play GW2 either prelaunch or regular launch? What class do you plan to roll?

I'm starting prelaunch, I'll be playing guardian, probably Asura.

www.guildwars2.com

Some of the sights:

Lawyer Kick'n

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
My brother is making me play this game.

So I prob will. Although I'm trying to get back to WoW as well... Don't ask why. :(

Edit: Engineer, both of us are going to be Engineers and are likely to play prelaunch.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
My brother is making me play this game.

So I prob will. Although I'm trying to get back to WoW as well... Don't ask why. :(

Edit: Engineer, both of us are going to be Engineers and are likely to play prelaunch.
Lol, don't sound so upset. It's a great game.

Neat, I've not tried engie out yet. It looks interesting though.

Lawyer Kick'n

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Lol, don't sound so upset. It's a great game.

Neat, I've not tried engie out yet. It looks interesting though.
Oh no, I'm not upset. My brother brought this game for me (while he bought the collector's Edition, cheap ass).

It's just that he's poking me all the time since the beta to play this game lol

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I might play it, from what I've seen I'll probably go one of the magic classes, not sure which

I've played ele to level 19, mesmer to 5, and necro to 4. The last two are not really long enough to have much of an opinion on them, but I wasn't a massive fan of ele.

Oh no, I'm not upset. My brother brought this game for me (while he bought the collector's Edition, cheap ass).

It's just that he's poking me all the time since the beta to play this game lol

Free 60$ game, not bad. Prelaunch is only 33h away at this point.

Belokk

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I'm gonna be playing it also oaky how can i get a pic like that in your sig?

Anzaman

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Finally got the game, and when I try to go play with my friends... it says that I can't select the server "because it's full".

:mad:

It seems that I've to wait even after purchasing the game...

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I heard Mzsu is playing it. He says it's good. I intend on getting it with tf2 budget, but I got turned off when it said 60$