DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I recently got L4D2 and I'll be the first to admit its slightly addicting and I have a few people that I played with like Modse7en Viperstriker Belokk Ghostdragon and etc and I was wondering if there are a significant amount of more people who enjoy and are still willing to play it.

I'm only asking cause I will be homebound for a couple days until I'm able to walk and I want to know what options I have of doing with the Skial community relating to L4D2.

Thanks.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Ever since Rhi finally convinced me the game wouldn't make me piss myself and throw my headset at a wall, I've been playing it a lot. I mean for fuck's sakes, I've owned it since Christmas last year, as she tells me from time to time.

Reactions: Truth Seeker

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Ever since Rhi finally convinced me the game wouldn't make me piss myself and throw my headset at a wall, I've been playing it a lot. I mean for fuck's sakes, I've owned it since Christmas last year, as she tells me from time to time.

its more fun when rhi is on the other team. free kills ;)

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I play it all the time.
Hit me up and we can play a round of survival

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I play sometimes. Tell me a time if Im online and not doing something and we could play versus or campaign.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Damn.
that necrobump

L4D2 is so much fun. I was the top fragging each round with most revives nades thrown and of course friendly fires.
Its not that hard to get a hang of. Double pistol commando ftw

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Lol. I went into Inactive, forgot it was the inactive section, and replied cuz it was the top thread. Derp.

Sir Gooch P Tigglington

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I used to play a shit ton of L4D2, don't play much anymore because I don't like playing with people I don't know. Used to have a team of folks I played with that have all gone their separate ways in the last year. I'm willing to team up with anyone from Skial though :)

Also still play L4D on Xbox, gf and I are about to have a match in a few minutes as a matter of fact :)

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
L4D2 is so much fun. I was the top fragging each round with most revives nades thrown and of course friendly fires.
Its not that hard to get a hang of. Double pistol commando ftw

I almost never get top frag with the group of people I'm in. It's always protections, heals / revives, accuracy, and most damage taken.

Even when there's no medic class I still play meatshield medic ;_;

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Eh, haven't played in a while, same with CS:S when I first got it, all I did was play it for like a week straight then crawled back to TF2 when there was an update.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I'm gonna download pretty soon, it is just waiting there in my library. Someone should play with me and laugh at how bad I am.

Sakendei

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I never play alone anymore, have to be with someone else to be playing. guess the game wore off enough for me to not constantly play anymore.