Crayfish

Unremarkable User
I was playing on the trade server and someone who goes by the name of seminal mike was harassing me and kept taunting and u might say "shut up that happens all the time" well I was gonna ask who is in the wrong here because he kept saying I suck off my uncle and im a minor getting told this stuff was really unconformable and he kept targeting me while he had donator perks and we got into a argument after about 6 minuets another dude decided to just jump in adn thought he was being cool. No he just got me more angry if you look up on the bar my user name u can see what i said but for the fact some random guy was telling a minor that he sucks off his uncle and that him "homo" for saying he sucks pp made me confused and thats not only the beginning. Opinion in the comments

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I was playing on the trade server and someone who goes by the name of seminal mike was harassing me and kept taunting and u might say "shut up that happens all the time" well I was gonna ask who is in the wrong here because he kept saying I suck off my uncle and im a minor getting told this stuff was really unconformable and he kept targeting me while he had donator perks and we got into a argument after about 6 minuets another dude decided to just jump in adn thought he was being cool. No he just got me more angry if you look up on the bar my user name u can see what i said but for the fact some random guy was telling a minor that he sucks off his uncle and that him "homo" for saying he sucks pp made me confused and thats not only the beginning. Opinion in the comments
If you're that young and fragile, you shouldn't be playing an 'M' rated game.
Maybe you should just go get your uncle to beat him up.

Please tell me he's not your nephew..

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Minors should not be playing M rated games. Online interactions are not rated by the ESRB and should be considered even more mature.

Also don't take what people say on the internet as facts. Only a fool does such a thing.

PastaConsumer

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
It’s rated 15-18 depending on your region. In Britain it’s 15+, US 17+, Korea 18+, etc. But I doubt anyone here waited until their 17th birthday to touch an M rated game….

I would just stay away from idle for the time being, as it can get frustrating if you are on the receiving end of spawn kills. Especially if you are prone to say things you later regret.

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Steam is a 13+ platform anyways, but I'm guessing with the little parental support you have on the video, shown by the way you talk to everyone, that you're not really bothered by this in the slightest.

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
That's the cool part, Metroidz never cares

If you're too gullible to go there, and the big words aren't understandable yet, it's likely because

>blood and gore
>foul language
>mockery
>guns
>comic violence

Dont go out of your way to be less popular than me on here

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
You're playing a game that's older than you, on a platform you're technically legally not allowed to use till your next birthday, online.

If you're taking statements from strangers like you would your teachers, I've got some bad news for you my friend.