CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
images

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Moba games always have beyond awful communities, I dont know what it is about that genre but if you play it seriously you more than likely are a prick, if you're not you're in a very small minority....but on the same note when kids chain die and feed other people and you lose because some kid is being a mongoloid..I can kinda understand why kids are like that. However I do not critique kids and go "OMG YOU SERIOUSLY BOUGHT THAT?!?!?!" and such, thats a little too elitist for me. The only bad thing about these style of games is if someone is ultra annoying you can't really mute them or you risk not being able to coordinate stuff.

But to sum up my mini-rant, DoTA, LoL, HoN, whatever other knockoffs all have beyond awful communities, its just the nature of the game. Much like how if you play CoD you will be called mean words by 12 year old British children.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They have to unfortunately be strict on leavers even if its not your fault, so many kids die once or twice early on and just bail leaving the rest of the game to a 5v4 or 5v3 its really frustrating as hell when that happens.

Aw3s0m3n3ss

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
They have to unfortunately be strict on leavers even if its not your fault, so many kids die once or twice early on and just bail leaving the rest of the game to a 5v4 or 5v3 its really frustrating as hell when that happens.
game mostly makes you play on a strict time span, Unless you want to be level 1 all the time :D

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
You do have a point. Hmm.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you dont have the time, from what I've seen twisted treeline is relatively short, and Im not sure about Dominion...have been too scared to try it, Ill try it against the bots tho when they impliment that patch rofl.