which 3DS XL should I get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I'm going to be getting a 3DS XL this Christmas, and I decided I may as well get a limited/special edition console.

please note: this is not limited to bundles. if the bundle doesn't come with a special 3DS XL, please don't post it.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
persona3ds.jpg

this Persona Q 3ds is also really neat.

Reactions: Kyle

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I got the dream team one when I asked for the link between worlds one :(

but they are both rock solid, but the Zelda one is just so classy

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I got the dream team one when I asked for the link between worlds one :(

but they are both rock solid, but the Zelda one is just so classy
one of my friends has the Link Between Worlds edition. I love that one, but I'm not sure if Gamestop has it in stock, as I'm getting a 3DS XL in new condition.

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Not gonna wait for the "new" XL's to come?
Though it'll be a while, newer games probably won't have original 3ds support (like xenoblade chronicles), and it's a better system overall
Bundle wise this was the only announced one so far, but i'd expect more to come before release (majora's mask 3ds plz?)
EDIT: there'll be a smash one too, similar in design as the last one (it's better)

1412248002-monster-hunter-4g-new-nintendo-3ds-xl-1.jpg

Last edited:

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Not gonna wait for the "new" XL's to come? though it'll be a while, newer games probably won't have original 3ds support (like xenoblade chronicles), and it's a better system overall
Bundle wise this was the only announced one so far, but i'd expect more to come before release (majora's mask 3ds plz?)

WHOA. now THIS is cool. I'd get that, but...

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not gonna wait for the "new" XL's to come?
Though it'll be a while, newer games probably won't have original 3ds support (like xenoblade chronicles), and it's a better system overall

JESUS CHRIST MONSTER HUNTER 3DS