Spammin'Eagles

Scarcely Lethal Noob
When I go to the local IT shop, or try to look for a microphone for computer I find only those bad "dollar" mics, which has a horrible sound. If I want to buy a mic which has a clear sound without any background noise do I have to buy a Top-Youtuber like studio mic? Really? There's a little gap and then many start from a way higher price, usally using XLR -which would require a mixer etc.

Can you recommend a mic witout noise but still won't break the bank? Is it possible at all, or I'm just blind? - Or in Hungary nothing is available, and I should order from the US for eg.

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
I use a Logic Tech as well, it's like 90 bucks in Canada but that also depends on the store. I did get a 10% discount tho, they could be cheeked in USA.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Noise cancelling is generally more expensive. I highly suggest looking online to buy anything like this, stores like to really overcharge you and usually have extremely limited selections and rarely do sales. I mean shit, bestbuy charges $8 for a cable you can buy online for 99 cents

You also have access to reviews when looking online which can be very helpful

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...onics&field-keywords=noise+cancelling+headset

I recommend looking through there and checking the prices and the reviews. There's a lot on there for about $25-30 with good reviews that are noise cancelling

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I'd get a ~$50 cardioid mic like the Blue Snowball Ice, a cheap pop filter, lower the levels on it, and try to speak as close to it as comfortable. You can also tweak the mic further with a virtual mixer like VoiceMeeter but I don't bother.

Emphasis on lowering the levels from the default 100 to like 30-50. Having the levels high will still pick up shit tons of background noise even if the source is behind the mic.

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
Guys think about it for a sec, could this guy just want a mic to mic spam? Think about it for a sec.