Which gun do you find to be most Noobiest?

• AWP

• P90

• CZ-Auto

• Tec9

• AK-47

• Aug / SG

• Negev

• Le troll master 2013es (Autos)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
These are the most complained about guns. Noobiest meaning which weapon requires the least amount of skill to manage. Which gun do you think is most noobiest?

If a gun which is not listed gets enough heat, I'll add it to the vote's list.
Discussifly the stituationevent. You get two votes.

Reactions: Chance

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If it wasn't one shot practically anywhere, I'd agree.

But it's AWP and P90 for me, those make the perfect "I just installed the game" setup.
Takes more skill to use an Awp than to play Sniper in Team Fortress 2. You don't lose anything by being bad at that but I never see people bitch about it.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm really surprised people think the AWP is nooby but not to auto. I hope they don't think the auto is less nooby.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If it wasn't one shot practically anywhere, I'd agree.

But it's AWP and P90 for me, those make the perfect "I just installed the game" setup.
the awp? lol

it's high risk high reward and it's easy to counter if you know how to play
use smokes and flashes to close the distance and have someone ready to make the trade and boom, the awp is no more.
If you miss your shot you're done, you're likely gonna die. you're not able to deal with multiple people the same way you can with rifles. It's also not as easy to hit your target as it is in tf2 cause the hitboxes actually make sense. That paired with people baiting your shots and flashing you out, you're not gonna have an easy time dealing with people. Sure new players likely flood to it more because of it's one shot potential, but that doesn't mean they'll do well with it. And I don't have a bias toward the awp either, i'm more of a rifle guy .

that said, p90 and tec-9 obvi

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Even if you die with the AWP, that's plenty of opportunities for a teammate to pick it up. If you bought the AWP and can't click on a body while scoped in, that's your problem. When I played CSGO, people either bought the AWP for someone who would screw up the enemy team, could pick up 2 or 3 frags themselves or just basically buy 2 later in the game and make their team even more broken. But even if that was a case, back when I played, people would just by the AWP whenever possible, even beginners and do just fine, it's not a hard weapon to pick up. IMO it's low risk, high reward.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Even if you die with the AWP, that's plenty of opportunities for a teammate to pick it up. If you bought the AWP and can't click on a body while scoped in, that's your problem. When I played CSGO, people either bought the AWP for someone who would screw up the enemy team, could pick up 2 or 3 frags themselves or just basically buy 2 later in the game and make their team even more broken. But even if that was a case, back when I played, people would just by the AWP whenever possible, even beginners and do just fine, it's not a hard weapon to pick up. IMO it's low risk, high reward.
There are not plenty of opportunities for a teammate to pick it up depending on what you're doing. If they pick you, they might begin pushing the angle, you think that guy, even if he tried to pick up the awp, would get out of there alive? no, he wouldn't because he'd be outnumbered and the awp cannot deal with more then one foe. If there is someone to make the trade the awper shouldn't be able to get away with another kill. It's high risk simply for the fact that its expensive as hell. If you lose it you're gonna be hurting hard economically. It's also high risk considering you can only take a single shot at a time, as I said before, if you miss you're likely gonna die. If you're going against players who totally know what they're doing, an awper shouldn't be an issue. they bait the shot, they close distance with grenades, and have someone prepared to make the trade kill. It might be low risk at lower skill levels, but most players are gonna abuse it's weaknesses

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm really surprised people think the AWP is nooby but not to auto. I hope they don't think the auto is less nooby.
I was actually thinking of not adding the Autos to the list, because it's pretty confirmed their terrible. But that would ruin the title of "the most noobiest."

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I want you to look at the AWPers for pro teams and tell me the AWP is east to use, go on. Tell me you could make the shots they make. Get a 5 man spray down with the awp, take on close range battles with it. Because the way you say you make it sound like the AWP is the easiest weapon in the game which is retarded.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can appreciate the value of skill required to function a AWP with it's high interval between shots. But when the entire opposing team has one, the rounds become so mundane with the one shot one kill.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can appreciate the value of skill required to function a AWP with it's high interval between shots. But when the entire opposing team has one, the rounds become so mundane with the one shot one kill.
You should never give them that much money in the first place. Also just spam flashes, smokes and smg rush a site and you will easily take it if they all have AWPs on CT. If they have them on T then just hold close corners and rek them. Not hard to fight AWPs at all

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You should never give them that much money in the first place. Also just spam flashes, smokes and smg rush a site and you will easily take it if they all have AWPs on CT. If they have them on T then just hold close corners and rek them. Not hard to fight AWPs at all
I guess then you have to rely on your team. Because if they're not using those strats we're getting pounded. And I've run into this more than I'd like.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I guess then you have to rely on your team. Because if they're not using those strats we're getting pounded. And I've run into this more than I'd like.
A big part of CS is trades (kill kinds not foreskin kinds) and to have someone back you up if you're doing something risky like a challenge. If your team is that much of a problem them queue up

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I want you to look at the AWPers for pro teams and tell me the AWP is east to use, go on. Tell me you could make the shots they make. Get a 5 man spray down with the awp, take on close range battles with it. Because the way you say you make it sound like the AWP is the easiest weapon in the game which is retarded.
I never said it's easy to pull that kind of stuff. AWP itself is a sort of "easy to pick up, hard to master" sorta thing from what I've seen.

If we're talking about noobiest weapons, shouldn't we be looking at this from a nooby perspective? This is the trouble with asking questions like these, there's a difference in noob levels. Even contrasting silver ones and silver twos. Basically the ranks before whatever rank you are is noob in most cases.