• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

CLQ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm not sure when, but I wanted to hop on the server to play some Dustbowl awhile ago and noticed that it was missing from my favorites. So I figured maybe the server IP changed, but it seems the server itself has disappeared from the Skial server page as well.

What happened?

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
There's a dustbowl ny fast

Is that the one you're looking for?

If so its on the server list right now

Bottiger

Administrator
People stopped joining, probably because of matchmaking draining players. You can see how it was doing here. The map was changed on Friday.

http://stats.skial.com/#server/98

I would recommend joining the 24 slot servers, or the 2 other 32 slots we have left.

And/or you could try contacting Valve and letting them know your displeasure at the change.

CLQ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well that sucks. I've been playing on the server for a long time now and made many friends.

I guess it's time to move on from Skial. Thanks for the great server Bottiger, it's been a pleasure.

And/or you could try contacting Valve and letting them know your displeasure at the change.

I'm not even going to bother doing that, since I know Valve doesn't give a shit about my opinion or anyone elses.

Bottiger

Administrator
Well that sucks. I've been playing on the server for a long time now and made many friends.

I guess it's time to move on from Skial. Thanks for the great server Bottiger, it's been a pleasure.

I'm not even going to bother doing that, since I know Valve doesn't give a shit about my opinion or anyone elses.

Well you never know until you try. And we might think about changing the 24 slot one to 32 slot.

CLQ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I just wanted to drop by and say thank you to Bottiger for bringing back the DUSTBOWL+ NY 32 slot server. :)

Reactions: RMSniper