Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When i click on the thread, the window becomes smaller and in the url my computer starts to type
res://C:\Windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm
Then it hits enter or whatever and searches it on google, this has only happened on skial forums and only on this one thread please help!

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I mean like mac/windows , xp or vista or 7, ...

Hmm dayumn, I hopes you would say Internet Explorer, because after Googling a bit for you I saw IE was causing the error.
Windows 7

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Okay... Hmm, have you already scanned for viruses? It could be a virus. Or try using another browser, maybe that works. I'm not into IT, just googling what could be the error.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay... Hmm, have you already scanned for viruses? It could be a virus. Or try using another browser, maybe that works. I'm not into IT, just googling what could be the error.
Well also for some reason when i click on the chrome icon to start browsing the page that comes up is search.snap.do
but when i click on a new tab its chrome

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Astir nailed it. It was an obvious malware.
OP: please don't forget to change the tag of your thread if the problem is solved. Also it would be nice if you officially thank the problemsolver.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Astir nailed it. It was an obvious malware.
OP: please don't forget to change the tag of your thread if the problem is solved. Also it would be nice if you officially thank the problemsolver.
I have thanked him still working out the kinks of this thing so ill mark it resolved when im done