• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Robinson

Unremarkable User
Currently on your Turbine server, Mr. High is using a hack to see cloaked spies. Reporting it does nothing. He never gets banned.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Hey, without a report, noone knows that you suspect him of hacking. Did you try the !report feature on the server? I know the player you mention and he was reported some times in the past, but those were usually invalid. Did you happen to record a demo? If so, please make a report here: https://www.skial.com/forms/report-player.2/respond

Robinson

Unremarkable User
I don't know how to get his Steam ID so can't report with the above form (there are lots of Mr. Highs, strangely enough). I did !report on the server.

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I don't know how to get his Steam ID so can't report with the above form (there are lots of Mr. Highs, strangely enough). I did !report on the server.
Open your console (~) and type "status" to see player information such as SteamID

Toxik

Contributor
Bro. No way.
Guys, can we get this dude a medal? Who would have thought we could actually ban hackers? This changes everything.

Bottiger

Administrator
You only need 2 people to confirm your report.

We have perma-banned over 39,000 people. This is far more than any other community.

Reactions: Toxik