• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Hiiglane

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Got bored during DR and then decided it'd be interesting to make a forum thread to see player opinions as I was curious to how people felt about some maps. Only rules are that it has to be a map that was used on the servers.

My Least Favorite: Cocanium, lets be serious you can probably guess all of my reasoning.
Overplayed-Picked more than 5 times a day and I still don't know why
Lame Design- Bland, boring, based off a video that wasn't really funny to begin with and doesn't have a real purpose for existing as the only reference to it was the name + wall/ this map is also pretty underwhelming as the traps don't do much other than kill, push to kill, disappear, or block to kill. In fact, the only interesting traps were added in by a mapper.
Low Fun For Hale- Feels like hale doesn't really do much as the trap count is low
Confusing Popularity- This map is very popular with people which I don't quite understand as its really un-interesting. Maybe its just because newer players find it easy? I don't know...

I'll give it points for having one of the best end-course mini-games: Stalin Run, but other than that, I usually just dick around in this map or leave the server and return when its out. Whats your least favorite?

Honorable Mention: Iceworld, oh god, lets just pretend this map never existed.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
minecaves_final, shortest dr map I know. I think I won more often than I died. I believe it's removed now thankfully. There were the very minimal amount of traps and most traps were either very easy to dodge or there was a way to see what path you had to take. Then again I was often the only one who survived.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't like pirate adventure because of how long it is. The rounds drag on for very long periods

Hiiglane

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
minecaves_final, shortest dr map I know. I think I won more often than I died. I believe it's removed now thankfully. There were the very minimal amount of traps and most traps were either very easy to dodge or there was a way to see what path you had to take. Then again I was often the only one who survived.

I'm not sure if I should thank you or be mad at you for reminding me of this map, I totally forgot it existed for like two weeks. I remember playing this map and being so damn annoyed by how fast and short it was. To the point where Hales just stopped trying because there was no reason.