Whats the problem with friendlies?

Discussion in 'General' started by DrC00KIEZ, Oct 21, 2020.

Tags:
?

Is being a friendly a bad thing?

1. Yep

77.8%
  2. Nope

22.2%
  1. DrC00KIEZ

DrC00KIEZ Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
    I just wanted to post a quick thread on the topic I'm discussing "The hell is the big deal with being a friendly?" I did recently just get banned a couple minutes ago and I was like "The hell happened?", if an admin could reply and give me a quick explanation would be great.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. Snitch Bitch

Snitch Bitch Truly Feared Pyro Contributor

Steam:
    The usual saying is that being friendly hurts your team because you are not helping your team with the objective, even on the 24/7 CTF servers. Also, you're taking up a slot on the server that possibly someone else (who actually wants to play the game) can't use due to you being friendly.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Metroidz

Metroidz Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winning Winning x 1
  4. Metroidz

Steam:
    Stop asking "why u ban fwendly? UwU" and stop being friendly. Go play another fucking game ffs.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. DrC00KIEZ

Steam:
    @Snitch Bitch This actually makes alot of sense, when I get unbanned I can go friendly in some other server, Ill try to remember "If you wanna be friendly do it on another fucking server."

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    • meh meh x 1
  6. DrC00KIEZ

Steam:
    Wow so generous, and I'm not a furry talk to your mom about that.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  7. Metroidz

Steam:
    Its like clockwork! Get banned for being a rule-breaking trash friendly? Rush to the internet forums for bitching disguised as a question.

• Winning Winning x 1
    • meh meh x 1
  8. Node Manager

Node Manager Mildly Menacing Medic

How hard is it to understand that normal skial servers are meant for players who want to play the objective. If you don't want to play the objective, you get removed.

If you went to a McDonalds and decided you didn't want to eat McDonalds food and instead loitered at a table, you would be asked to leave as you're using a table that a customer could be using.

• Winning Winning x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Chance

Chance Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    People want to play the game, friendlies aren't playing the game and are frankly wasting slots

10. KinCryos

KinCryos TF2 Admin Contributor Mapper

Steam:
    if you want to be friendly, use Valve's matchmaking or find a server that's running Tournament Mode. whenever Tournament Mode is between matches, everyone goes friendly

11. DrC00KIEZ

Steam:
    Thanks for the advice, I'll remember to friendly on another server next time :grin:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice