• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

findioth8r

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Just wondering about the age limit to play on the Skial servers. Not talking about minors, but the age limit for adults. Evidently someone who began playing TF2 when it was first released and was not 3 years old at the time, someone who was a Skial donor for many years until a couple months ago, is considered too old to play. I was recently informed that 'middle aged men' shouldn't be on the Skial servers. Since TF2 is rated M for Mature, does that mean it should only be played from age 18 to age 19 or so, and then at the age of 20 we just slink away and get old folks soft food we can gum with our dentures? Oh wait, I guess we'd have to get our teeth pulled so we could get dentures first.. Hmm..Have to make some plans to get this right! Granted the person who said I shouldn't be on the server had been blown up by me repeatedly so that may have had a SLIGHT influence on his comment, possbly, just a very TINY influence! lol At any rate could I get a Skial admin to send me a Power Up canteen to make me younger? OOH Even better, can I get someone to hit the Lazarus map and tap the Fountain of Youth for me? THANKS! Not too young though, I don't wanna be in diapers. And speaking of diapers, can we see about getting some salve for the butthurt teenager who evidently needs a diaper change? (Sorry, I'm all for helping the young but I don't do diapers anymore!). lol

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
If you're over 21 you can't be in Skial servers. Gotta keep the neckbeards in-check, otherwise... Well, you know.

Nimble Dick

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Just wondering about the age limit to play on the Skial servers. Not talking about minors, but the age limit for adults. Evidently someone who began playing TF2 when it was first released and was not 3 years old at the time, someone who was a Skial donor for many years until a couple months ago, is considered too old to play. I was recently informed that 'middle aged men' shouldn't be on the Skial servers. Since TF2 is rated M for Mature, does that mean it should only be played from age 18 to age 19 or so, and then at the age of 20 we just slink away and get old folks soft food we can gum with our dentures? Oh wait, I guess we'd have to get our teeth pulled so we could get dentures first.. Hmm..Have to make some plans to get this right! Granted the person who said I shouldn't be on the server had been blown up by me repeatedly so that may have had a SLIGHT influence on his comment, possbly, just a very TINY influence! lol At any rate could I get a Skial admin to send me a Power Up canteen to make me younger? OOH Even better, can I get someone to hit the Lazarus map and tap the Fountain of Youth for me? THANKS! Not too young though, I don't wanna be in diapers. And speaking of diapers, can we see about getting some salve for the butthurt teenager who evidently needs a diaper change? (Sorry, I'm all for helping the young but I don't do diapers anymore!). lol

I'm old enough not only to have played TF2 on release, but to have played TFC in the late 90's. If you've played games all of your life and haven't gathered enough millstones around your neck to completely absorb all your free time playing TF2 at 31, 41 and 51 is no different to playing it at 21.

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
  • someone who was a Skial donor for many years until a couple months ago, is considered too old to play. I was recently informed that 'middle aged men' shouldn't be on the Skial servers.

• Granted the person who said I shouldn't be on the server had been blown up by me repeatedly so that may have had a SLIGHT influence on his comment, possbly, just a very TINY influence.
Hope you got that player's name. Imho, player is jealous that older and wiser gamerz have better killa instincts and who know how to have fun! Besides, if I should be in some ol aged home, my gaming laptop is going with me!
  • When I play fighting games, I press random buttons and hope for the best! ⌨️
  • Escape reality and play games. 💻
These 2 points shall be etched into my epitaph

• Haha
Reactions: findioth8r

findioth8r

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Hope you got that player's name. Imho, player is jealous that older and wiser gamerz have better killa instincts and who know how to have fun! Besides, if I should be in some ol aged home, my gaming laptop is going with me!
  • When I play fighting games, I press random buttons and hope for the best! ⌨️
  • Escape reality and play games. 💻
These 2 points shall be etched into my epitaph
AWESOME!

findioth8r

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I'm old enough not only to have played TF2 on release, but to have played TFC in the late 90's. If you've played games all of your life and haven't gathered enough millstones around your neck to completely absorb all your free time playing TF2 at 31, 41 and 51 is no different to playing it at 21.
Love that logic! Let's just say I started with the Orange Box and if I wasn't having major health issues due to crap I was exposed to in the military, and if I wasn't trying to find a job that I can still do (telecommuting pole dancer didn't work out, couldn't figure out how to get tips in my hot pink g-string lol), I WOULD be playing quite a bit. I used to average at least 20 hours but had some weeks with way more than that.

Mr. Fenix They call Me

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I let my 8yo play. Sprays and chat off of course. I don't care about cartoon violence and he can talk to me on discord. The kid loves Scout. This was last Halloween.

Attachments

• 251712335_1343261976091255_5010872356969448125_n.jpg
    251712335_1343261976091255_5010872356969448125_n.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: VentureDev