Wind The Fool

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I've seen quite alot of combinations, but I haven't got a clue on what would work for each class. I know it's an age-old question, but I would just like to know.

worMatty

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
I cant speak for Skial since I don't play very often. But I imagine loadouts that benefit other players are good. Heavys giving sandwiches, soldiers using the whip to boost themselves and others, medics with crusader's crossbow to heal distant players, etc. The problem is a lot of maps don't have places where class abilities can be useful in overcoming obstacles.

EinZ

Mildly Menacing Medic
Yeah taht doesnt exist, most weapons that benefit other players are disabled, all mediguns, the disciplinary action, crusaders crossbow, all food items and so on...

I would say the best class is Scout, cuz he is the fastest (Loadout: doesnt matter, just dont have the BFB)
Then Spy cuz he can cloak with the stock invis watch which reduces damage taken by a huge amount for some reason (Loadout: Lt ranger, Stock invis watch, NO YOUR ETERNAL REWARD)
Then Medic cuz he is still pretty fast, has HP Regeneration and 150 hp (Everything but the vitasaw since it takes away hp)
Then Pyro cuz he has 175hp and the 3rd fastest class in Skial DR with the powerjack (Powerjack duh)
Then Demo because he can charge and has potentially 200hp + normal movement speed when using the boots (Loadout: Booties, Tide turner (Its the best shield for mobility) and everything but the eyelander, preferably claidamohr)
Then soldier with the escape plan and conch, HP Regeneration, and 2nd fastest, however you are limited to max. 30 hp if you wanna use that speed. (loadout: Escape plan, Conch)
Then Heavy because 300 heckin hp and hales usually dont focus stock heavies because they are easy to kill and using a good trap for a single stock heavy is pure waste. (Stock duuuuuh, maybe GRU and shotgun so you can be a bit faster at cost of hp)
Then Engi because.... he has 25 more hp then the sniper (Loadout: Gunslinger)
At last the Sniper cuz he has nothing special because the cozy camper is disabled, expect maybe the Huntsman on office where its god tier in killing the hale. (Huntman, NO BUSHWACKA)

EinZ

Mildly Menacing Medic
Short circuit is extremly situational, but it can be useful on certain maps. (Neonoir and any map with thin walls)

worMatty

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
Ah that's a good point. I like airblasting all the rockets in Neonoir. But where do thin walls come into it?

EinZ

Mildly Menacing Medic
You can hit the hale with the right click through thin walls, and if its like really thin (Madlabs level thin) even the left click.