Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Warcraft 2

I still remember those days, staring at the two dimensional peasants and thinking "my god...these graphics are freakin amazing..."

Toxik

Contributor
Either The Incredible Machine on PC, or that old House of Illusions on the Sega with Mickey Mouse
I can't remember but my parents had old school game consoles I supposedly played but don't even remember, the one game I remember the most is probably Pokemon Blue on my Gameboy or a few Sega games like

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
redalert2logo.jpg

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
All of this Pokemon stuff reminds me of my first Pokemon game I was that one guy who never really got to play a real Pokemon game and fight all the gyms. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon stadium 1 and 2 (I had a gold Staduim 2 cartage as well assuming that they are rare), but my first true Pokemon game was Pokemon Black on the DS.

Toxik

Contributor
All of this Pokemon stuff reminds me of my first Pokemon game I was that one guy who never really got to play a real Pokemon game and fight all the gyms. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon stadium 1 and 2 (I had a gold Staduim 2 cartage as well assuming that they are rare), but my first true Pokemon game was Pokemon Black on the DS.
Oh man, Pokemon Stadium was the shit. As a kid, I spent most of my time playing Pokemon and watching the cartoon, so getting to play Stadium with 3D Pokemon was fucking mind-blowing, especially when you could transfer your own team from your game

Doom4life

Wicked Nasty Engineer
A passed down Colecovision with the Atari attachment and several shoeboxes of video games including space invaders, donkey kong, donkey Kong junior, ET, etc.

Still have it in the closet along with an additional Colecovision I picked up as a backup. Can't bring myself to sell it....

Edit: Do remember playing Super Mario Bros. when I was a lil' tyke at my babysitters place. Guess that was the first game I played.

Last edited:

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I remember a bunch of one-off Flash games, but I do remember my dad and I playing this DVD Alien Shooter game, he turned the Blood to Green and while I controlled the mouse, he moved the character, and we had great fun doing it. I found the DVD for it but I don't have a DVD drive in my laptop, but I really wanna relive that nostalgia.

Gameboy.exe

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I think it was Tony Hawk's Underground 2 and I used to play that game with my brother all the time...until we got a Gamecube for our birthday (we share one, two years apart) and played Melee non-stop