Whats your prosesor?

• Total voters

tux9656

Uncharitable Spy
Motherboard: ASRock A55M-HVS
CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 631 - Socket FM1
RAM: 8GB DDR3-1600
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 1GB
HDD/SSD: Toshiba 128GB SSD, Seagate 250GB HDD, Western Digital 1TB Green, Western Digital 2TB Black
PSU: Prudent Way (can't recall how many watts without opening computer case)
Case: Antec Three Hundred (second build using this same case)
OS: Debian sid AMD64 / Windows 8.1 Enterprise Evaluation (usually booted into Debian)
Monitor: Samsung S23C350
Keyboard: Saitek Eclipse
Mouse: Logitech MX518 (been using this mouse for almost 10 years and it still works like new)
Speakers: Labtec Spin-50 (been using these speakers for about 12 or 13 years and they still work like new)
Other hardware:
Samsung DVD burner
Logitech microphone - 3.5mm jack
JVC Headphones - 3.5mm jack
Trendnet USB 802.11g adapter (though I primarily use the onboard 1Gbps ethernet port)

Oddly enough, the part of my set up I like best is my router. It's a pfSense router I made out of an old computer. No ready-made router on any store shelf can come close to the performance or features of it.

AMD CPUs should get the same respect as Intel CPUs and have poll options for the various lines of CPUs. AMD CPUs are really quite nice and people should just be glad Cyrix isn't still making broken CPUs that get shoved into ready-made name brand computers.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
celeron

nice friends

That's the processor you'd receive from your worst enemies if you're expecting "gaming" standards.

AMD CPUs should get the same respect as Intel CPUs and have poll options for the various lines of CPUs. AMD CPUs are really quite nice and people should just be glad Cyrix isn't still making broken CPUs that get shoved into ready-made name brand computers.

I stopped liking Intel the moment I read about their monopolistic tactics. Us enthusiasts (every PC user that uses PCs for gaming) SHOULD be backing AMD 100%, as they're the only other x86 CPU manufacturer. Intel pays OEMs to use their processors and Intel has their own compiler that downright cripple's AMD and VIA x86 CPU's. Fuck Intel.