Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I played it the first time on the Orange Box for the 360 and played soldier on 2-Fort and trying to rocket jump but "couldn't get it to work". Then I went engineer and tried to put a sentry outside the enemy spawn, but kept getting picked off before I could even get to the courtyard.

Jymbles

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Getting TF2 in 5th grade on one of my school's computers in the library and spending the entire period trying to get the game to run. Played 2fort at sub-15fps with my friend before getting yelled at for playing video games in the library.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I started when my old community launched some TF2 servers back in 2008-2009. Me and my friend played mainly on 2fort and then on orange.

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
First time I joined I went in a community server and chose Pyro, I was in a very old Mac so it was laggy, I was a child then and didn't understand anything, I was laggy, I had a flamethrower and I was confused.

Node

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
@Toxik
When tf2 first came out it was bundled in the orange box which came out for the xbox 360, ps3, and pc. There were quite a bit of players playing on ps3 but they never updated the game past that. We never got hats, pyro air blast, or engies being able to move buildings

Reactions: Toxik and Trillium

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
First time I joined I went in a community server and chose Pyro, I was in a very old Mac so it was laggy, I was a child then and didn't understand anything, I was laggy, I had a flamethrower and I was confused.
Let me guess one of those white MacBooks like this:
latest

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
Was on a trade server and paid 1 key (3.66 ref) for a strange deadringer which I still have to this day

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Year 2013 I booted up my old laptop, connected to lakeside. Tried playing medic and wondered why the syringe gun doesnt hit anyone.

Oh and I had max fps of 20.