Hellgasims

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
mine is playing on my shitty sony vaio laptop in 2009 on badlands unable to play a map

xr0n0s

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
asking myself how an invisible man was killing me over and over again, thinking it was unfair.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Asking someone if the Merc scarf I purchased off the Mann co store was cool and then them telling me it was shit

Toxik

Contributor
Awesomebox 1.0 :D
That and my first hat being the shittiest one available at the time, the goddamn Trophy Belt...

StereoBucket

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I joined some server that ran a map that was basically 2 spawns connected by a medium size cylindrical room. Anyway, a spawncamp fest, that's how I got my demoman top score in single life that I saw every loading screen for years. Was probably very early on in my time on tf2, 2012 I think.

Toxik

Contributor
isn't the first version of awesomebox just the three initial rooms?
Yee that was a blast, then eventually the outside got added

uNWRXEG.png

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
the first server i played on in 2011 was a san francisco nighteam dustbowl server, and i played there for a few months because of the latency and the admin was a cool guy. ironically the admin of that server has been a regular of our dustbowl servers for a while. i never told him i remember him from 10 years ago lol

edit: @CoolRaul hi

Reactions: Hellgasims

Flandre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I played
[KOREAN] Touhou hale mod server played since 2012-2017
but in 2017 the touhou hale mod server is dead
and it bring backs to my memories that i enjoy on touhou server ff2.

Last edited:

Kyxlect

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
My oldest memory eh? Well, I can only vaguely remember it because it was my first time playing TF2 in 2011. I believe I tried playing Spy, got annoyed by the lack of information on how the game mechanics worked and rage quit. It was on Well in CTF. Didn't come back until like 2014. I wanted to be able to 'fake' the Medics ability to heal god dammit. I played lots of CTF Well when I came back.