What do you prefer more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I've fully watched both Punisher and Daredevil via Netflix and I have to say that they are so enjoyable to watch. I could go into detail, but I would rather see what you fellow people have to say instead. I'm talking about the Marvel versions btw, in-case you get mixed up.

The people who played both Punisher and Daredevil were born for the roles imo.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Punisher had a more cohesive story arc through both seasons, whereas the second season of Daredevil (especially the Hand story arc) was very mediocre.

However, the third season of Daredevil was like the best season of tv I've ever seen so that makes it my #1 choice. The first season of DD was also better than both seasons of Punisher.

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I find that Daredevil had the edge over the Punisher but overall you're right about season three of DD. Bullseye was perfect and I really liked the character overall and his backstory, the fact they cancelled DD though really grinds my gears b/c of Disney...

First season of Punisher was better than season two just by the fact that Billy Russos death was unsatisfying in season two.. It was rushed, and that's what annoyed me. However John Pilgrim was perfect.

Also screw Madani, she should be dead.