• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

FGurrorxy

Mildly Menacing Medic
So, some months ago, I was stupid enough to flee a 1 ref spycrab. It was not a good day for me so losing 2 spycrabs in a row (I paid the 1st one) just made my day and I ragequited. Now I get back to this game and, as I expected, I'm banned as a scammer, in Steamrep and in Skial. Now, where do I need help? Well, I'm trying to contact to the guy who reported me, to apologize to him, give him his ref, and even more, to prove that I'm really sorry about it. But this guy is ignoring me. He does not add me so I can communicate with him but he connects to Steam often! What do I do?

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
maybe you should contact @Faron who was the admin that marked you

idk how these things work but maybe your scammer status can be changed to caution, for example

TheMiningAlex

Positively Inhumane Poster
I would suggest attempting to get in contact and give him his Metal first as that will probably increase the chances that someone believes your story. It is more proof than saying I feel bad and want to give him his metal. It's just the way the system works.. But yes you might be able to get it taken down to caution

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can talk to the guy if you're really willing to pay him back but that won't guarantee we accept your appeal.