n4kt

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello skial.. N4kt here Not really surprised of how i found this site but meh its worth. I have just 4 things to say

1 - I'm just here to visit stuff for a long time until some time where i dont plan to visit skial anymore.

2 - I'm a demo main. To be honest tho, i really suck at aiming. Oh and also, I have 1.6k hours in tf2 and i still suck

3 - I'm banned on EVERY skial server. And EVERY wonderland.tf servers. (Messed up, huh? Just straight up admitting for no reason.)

4 - (last thing) Skial's site just looks cool. Though i dont really like the aspects but its stil cool.

So thats the end of my... uh.. Introduction, i hope you enjoy.
n4kt

Last edited:

defse

Uncharitable Spy
Hello skial.. N4kt here Not really surprised of how i found this site but meh its worth. I have just 4 things to say

1 - I'm just here to visit stuff for a long time until some time where i dont plan to visit skial anymore.

2 - I'm a demo main. To be honest tho, i really suck at aiming. Oh and also, I have 1.6k hours in tf2 and i still suck

3 - I'm banned on EVERY skial server. And EVERY wonderland.tf servers. (Messed up, huh? Just straight up admitting for no reason.)

4 - (last thing) Skial's site just looks cool. Though i dont really like the aspects but its stil cool.

So thats the end of my... uh.. Introduction, i hope you enjoy.
n4kt
Hi and welcome i hope you stay here for a long time

oh and by the way what rules did you break?

n4kt

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I really cant find my ban when i first got detected by SMAC.
I can tell you that i would accept that ban even though im really Unknown to the community AT ALL

Also i have a brother but he has his own account, I cant really blame him for that kind of stuff

Last edited: